Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 81, Pburg 73
Fun game to watch!! Lots of offense. The defense was not as bad as it looks. All points were contested, just that both teams worked really hard!
Paintsville-
Kendra Carroll 23
Lorin Welch 18
Laura Carroll 16
Amanda Jarrell 16 Came off the bench and lit it up!
Jesikah Russell 5
Katie Adams 3 Injured knee in the 4th, hope she is ok!

Pburg-
Slone 22 very good shooter with lots of range!
Whitaker 16
Fields 14
Don't have any more stats than this.
is Amanda Jarrel any relation to Chelsea?
The Fan Wrote:is Amanda Jarrel any relation to Chelsea?
Nope, she is a freshman guard.
Congrats Paintsville! This must have been an up-tempo type of game. Carroll is the real deal.
Wow. I thought about going to watch this too.. Looks like I missed a good one
sounds like there wasnt to much defence played in this one
Paintsville normally plays a game in the 60's or 50's, sounds like a good fast pace game, congrats Lady Tigers.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:sounds like there wasnt to much defence played in this one

That was what I was thinking.
Congrats Paintsville
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:sounds like there wasnt to much defence played in this one
As I stated in my 1st post, it may sound as if there wasn't much "D", but in actuality, both teams played pretty good defense which resulted in a lot of transition baskets. Also, both teams shot very well and made a lot of threes.
Sounds like Baldwin actually coached a lil bit.
great job girls
Fun game to watch. I was very impressed by the way both teams shot the ball and looked inside. I did think that Paintsville looked a little winded early though. But, Coach Baldwin did a good job by subbing in and out to get them breaks. Jarrel did a GREAT job coming off the beanch. Any more word on the Adams girl?
OffTheHook Wrote:Fun game to watch. I was very impressed by the way both teams shot the ball and looked inside. I did think that Paintsville looked a little winded early though. But, Coach Baldwin did a good job by subbing in and out to get them breaks. Jarrel did a GREAT job coming off the beanch. Any more word on the Adams girl?
On Wed. her mom told me that she did something(not sure) to her MCL, will be out 4-6 weeks.
Hated to hear that about the Katie Adams. Good looking sophomore. Hope she comes back strong. She really impressed me in the All A state tourney last year.