Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville Tiger Hoops Classic Team Preview.
Here's a preview of each team participating in this years even. I noticed that a couple previews are incomplete but still a good preview for the tourney.

http://www.phshoopsclassic.com/paintsvil..._teams.htm
Looks like they have some quality teams this season, I'm going to try to go to the evening games to watch the local teams play.
Yepp, looks like the Hoops Classic has some great teams and great talent. I too might travel down to Paintsville to watch some entertaining basketball.
I will for sure be goin to watch some of those games.
BIGBLACK Wrote:Looks like they have some quality teams this season, I'm going to try to go to the evening games to watch the local teams play.

They always have quality teams. Last years was Awsome! Saw some VERY GOOD basketball. Can't wait for this one. If you have never been, you need to come out and check it out. Is the price the same as last year? Last year it was $7 per session (4 Games). Not sure on the price of the passes though. Good price for the amount of games you get to watch.
This year's tournament has the best individual talent that I've seen from what it sounds like. I can't wait to go see some of the talent on display. Should be an exciting couple of days.
OffTheHook Wrote:They always have quality teams. Last years was Awsome! Saw some VERY GOOD basketball. Can't wait for this one. If you have never been, you need to come out and check it out. Is the price the same as last year? Last year it was $7 per session (4 Games). Not sure on the price of the passes though. Good price for the amount of games you get to watch.

I did make it to last years championship game, and was glad to see Paintsville win it. I plan on watching as many evening sessions as I can.