Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville vs. Sheldon Clark 57th District Tourney
Strap on the shoulder pads and helmets.... this one is going to be a PHYSICAL.

I think the WWE is letting JC borrow one of their 'Hell in the Cell' cages to put up around the floor.

If SC has everybody healthy, SC wins. If not, P-ville gets the W in a close one.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Seen Parsley in practice the other day and he looked great and moving very well still exploding off the dribble so I got SC by 10
FaYebball Wrote:Seen Parsley in practice the other day and he looked great and moving very well still exploding off the dribble so I got SC by 10

Game cuts are a lot different than going hard in practice. This will be a battle and whoever comes out of top will have earned it. Tigers by 4
SC should win if Parsley is on the floor.SC won by over 20 in first game with the Tigers.Throw that out the window,it's tournament time.Royal Rumble time.
desperado Wrote:SC should win if Parsley is on the floor.SC won by over 20 in first game with the Tigers.Throw that out the window,it's tournament time.Royal Rumble time.

Parsley is a very good 15th region Point guard, but I don't feel like if he's on the floor, it guarantees a SC win. He played the majority of the last game they played at Paintsville before he was injured. Like you said though, neither of those regular season games matter now. Everyone is 0-0.
Parsley will make a difference, but Pville wins by 5
Sheldon Clark by 10! Frankie will have the boys ready. #CardinalPrideBowTied
Paintsville by 3
this was one of those ,I told ya we would meet again beat downs ,good win cards ,good luck Friday boys #nomercy
CoffeeBlack Wrote:Game cuts are a lot different than going hard in practice. This will be a battle and whoever comes out of top will have earned it. Tigers by 4

Game cuts are a lot different than in practice because he looked alot better last night because Pville had no answer and the only thing we earned was respect because the second game would have been a blow out if Parsley wouldn't have went down
CoffeeBlack Wrote:Parsley is a very good 15th region Point guard, but I don't feel like if he's on the floor, it guarantees a SC win. He played the majority of the last game they played at Paintsville before he was injured. Like you said though, neither of those regular season games matter now. Everyone is 0-0.
I think I have the right to say Parsley made a bigger difference than you thought or paintsville is not that good even BMR didn't have an answer it was to bad his boy Dale Conn wasn't there to help him out 😭
Kevin Wrote:I think I have the right to say Parsley made a bigger difference than you thought or paintsville is not that good even BMR didn't have an answer it was to bad his boy Dale Conn wasn't there to help him out 😭

I'll eat crow lol. Wasn't there but listened on the radio. Parsley seems to be 100% and James sounded like he played lights out.