Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 51 South Laurel 49
fairgame Wrote:This is a thread about the South-Williamsburg game? Where was the woman acting insane at? Yep, the South-Williamsburg game. Need we go on?

Yep, go on. Let her start a thread about student sections and you grown men start one about fans in the stands.
Got to go watch this one, great game! expect the championship to be just as good.
footballfever Wrote:What's worse a woman worrying about a group of 500 kids or a few supposedly grown men worrying about a woman worrying about a group of 500 kids��

She gets bent out of shape when she can't control her surroundings....you should hear the things she says to the WHS cheerleaders. Takes a bully to complain about a bully. It's sad how this woman is. She will put on a good show on Friday night, she really has an issue with Corbin.

Good luck to both teams on Friday!!
fairgame Wrote:On a side note. Could someone please get the short haired lady cheering for Williamsburg a tranquilizer before the next game? LoL. She was going nuts the whole game, and worried more about the student section than the game. That was definitely a whole different kind of crazy than I've witnessed.

You remind me of old Blue , He could dish it out but he sure couldn't take it.
COBRA#120 Wrote:She is the assistant cheer coach of the Williamsburg Cheer Squad. Classy, isn't she!

She sure is classy you never met anyone like her She is A great outstanding lady I wish we had more.
How to in the world did this thread about a great game turn into a thread about a fan? This past few weeks all we have heard is this is all about the kids not the adults and here some of us are making this ballgame exactly that. How about we try this. If you have something to say about how these boys left everything they had on the floor and played great you say it here. If you have something to say about a fan then say it to them or take it somewhere else.
Jacket4Life Wrote:How to in the world did this thread about a great game turn into a thread about a fan? This past few weeks all we have heard is this is all about the kids not the adults and here some of us are making this ballgame exactly that. How about we try this. If you have something to say about how these boys left everything they had on the floor and played great you say it here. If you have something to say about a fan then say it to them or take it somewhere else.

Whatever you say Bgr police officer. LoL.
fairgame Wrote:Whatever you say Bgr police officer. LoL.

Confusederved::cop:
Shelton didn't seem to mind the student section he just silences them [attachment=o3156]
Love it !!
fairgame Wrote:Whatever you say Bgr police officer. LoL.

Whatever you say, it's all about the kids and fan patrol FH
footballfever Wrote:Whatever you say, it's all about the kids and fan patrol FH

I have no clue what you just typed. Please proof read. Not sure who rattled the Williamsburg "fans" cages on here, but let's see how many of you are still posting on here next year, and the following 6-8 years. LoL.
fairgame Wrote:I have no clue what you just typed. Please proof read. Not sure who rattled the Williamsburg "fans" cages on here, but let's see how many of you are still posting on here next year, and the following 6-8 years. LoL.

70 Posts makes you fairgame.....:lmao:
fairgame Wrote:I have no clue what you just typed. Please proof read. Not sure who rattled the Williamsburg "fans" cages on here, but let's see how many of you are still posting on here next year, and the following 6-8 years. LoL.

I apologize!!! You are right!!!
You don't have a clue!
64SUR Wrote:70 Posts makes you fairgame.....:lmao:

70 post means I have better things to do than get on a website and discuss kids playing games. Almost 3000 post means someone needs a job or better hobby.
My ass is old and if I am still kicking I will be posting next year and the next and the next and the next and hopefully the next....GBO
fairgame Wrote:70 post means I have better things to do than get on a website and discuss kids playing games. Almost 3000 post means someone needs a job or better hobby.

Spell overtime fairgame. :trolldad2:
OldJacket Wrote:My ass is old and if I am still kicking I will be posting next year and the next and the next and the next and hopefully the next....GBO

Me, too!!!

Confusednicker:
Cheering for the Jackets to take it all the way!