Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt 78 Jackson City 68
Breathitt looked good, looked well prepared. Lots of scoring from every position. Breathitt's guard play made the difference.

Jackson looked cold, standing around on offense, kept pressing defensively while Breathitt passed over them and scored repeatedly. Jackson wasn't prepared for a balanced attack. Hayes came to play, had a bunch of points in the lane around Chaney, but the team as a whole looked flat.

Congratulations to Breathitt and they should bring home another district title.
Congrats Breathitt.
Congrats to Breathitt co. From top to bottom that is the weakest district I have ever seen the 55th have. I def think Breathitt is better than Jackson City and Wolfe. I know Jackson City ended up 14-16, but they played a very weak schedule. Total combined records of the 3 teams 29-50. That is not counting the 0-24 record from Riverside Christian. I think the Bobcats beat the Wolves by 15 Friday night.
Fighter09 Wrote:Congrats to Breathitt co. From top to bottom that is the weakest district I have ever seen the 55th have. I def think Breathitt is better than Jackson City and Wolfe.

Yep. Winning this district is no big honor. Talent level is nowhere near what it should be.
Winning District is always an honor, weak or not. To believe otherwise is crazy. Banner will be in rafters if it is the weakest district or strongest district. Should it be considered great honor for Knott to win their district or even region when they are 30 points better than everyone else. Watch the district championship games watch the excitement of the kids on the winning team and tell me it don't matter. Please! Good luck to all those kids in that district and all districts.
kai Wrote:Winning District is always an honor, weak or not. To believe otherwise is crazy. Banner will be in rafters if it is the weakest district or strongest district. Should it be considered great honor for Knott to win their district or even region when they are 30 points better than everyone else. Watch the district championship games watch the excitement of the kids on the winning team and tell me it don't matter. Please! Good luck to all those kids in that district and all districts.

I agrre with you. I was not saying it wasn't a big accomplishment for the teams winning. Just making a statement that the district is the weakest it has been in years. Still some good players there. And with Breathitt being down this year it gave Jackson City and Wolfe more of a chance than it has in years past.
Congrats Breathitt. Great game.