Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 42 Buckhorn 33
Waugh 13 Higgins 10 Thornsberry off bench with 10 2 huge 3s at clutch times.
How about the KCC vs Estill today is it still on? And hearing rumors of some ejections last night. Anyone know what happened ?
I am hearing it was Stamper and Hollifield from KCC. Which player from Buckhorn got ejected? How many games will they have to sit out? Congrats to Thornsberry for stepping up!!
I'd like to know who it was from buckhorn as well. What was the reason for the ejection? The players ejected has to sit out two games now. Its a good thing it isn't closer to district time.
With the weather headed our way id say the 2 games they sit out will be district games. They might only have to sit out 1 game. And that's if Jenkins knocks them out of the post season. If I was coach Honeycutt Id push hard to get the last 2 regular season games in. But if they can't then no worries he's got Slone and Thornsberry, with Smith and Higgins and the Mullins girls.
I am afraid with the prediction of more snow, we are going into the district without two starters. Whitney Creech can beat us by herself now. Jenkins may take KCC's hopes of a district title. We are going to need more than mashed taters to win this one.
You are a Patfaithful? Doesn't sound like it to me. Let's play the game first !
Just telling the truth my friend! I am hearing that 3 starters are going to have sit out , and Whitney Creech is the top scorer in the state. What are your thoughts about this game?
How many games do they have to sit out? The Leslie game has already been cancelled.
I agree with Killerb let them play the game before you write them off. It appears that Thornsberry played well at Buckhorn and Slone can fill the rebounding void with the loss of Stamper and Hollifield. If you truly a Lady Patrtiot fan you need to build them up not put them down!
It's my understanding Leslie has been rescheduled for Feb 20
What players does Buckhorn lose due to this?
I am a loyal Lady Pat fan , but I just call it as I see it and didn't know this was a kids site to motivate players or bring them down. Sorry if I stepped on any toes but I am not bias. I always will be a Patriot FAN!!
I thought the pats had 3 players involved.
This is going to be tough for both teams as they enter district play. Any chance to get a waiver with the weather that has hit.
I think Knott beats Jenkins in a close one, even without Stamper and Holifield. They will miss Holifields rebounding and scoring. Stamper is in my opinion their best DEFENSEIVE player and can get hot from the 3 pt line.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/hub8x.jpg] Lady Pats are like a loaded potato.Bacon,chives,sour cream,onions,peppers,salt,pepper,cheese,and on and on. Honeycutt has been shaba this year and Lady Pats be rollin out of districts.Who will replace the two from the Mag 7 ? Thornsberry and Slone....and the potato just stays loaded. More mashed taters please!!!