Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danville Vs. Newport Central Catholic
It's finaly here, the state championship game!
The defending 1A state champions travel back to the pizza box in hope's of claiming back to back titles, but a loaded Danville team will have something to say about that! Danville won it all back in 03' and got a runner up the next year in 04'
These senior's on each team have a ring to show for it, and both intend to get another next week! Should be a battle for it all in the Pizza box next week!
I'll take the Admirals in this one
28-14
Let's hear it guys and gals!
Im gonna go with NewCath. They had a slow start but they're peaking at the right time! Thoroughbreds by a td!
The Ads take the title back to Title Town!!
Im going for the admirals on this one. They have really exploded after the loss to Frankfort.
Im gonna go with NewCath, this team is playing great right now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
NCC-35
Danville-21
Time to make a few bets!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
All NCC on this one. 28-21
Danville by 1 td
All Danville!

Danville- 28
NCC- 6
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
NCC has things clicking but I still think Danville will win.

NCC-20
DHS-28
I think this Danville squad is 14+ points better than NCC, but of course, i've been proven wrong more than once!
I'll take Danville in this one by 2 TD's
ADS by 2TDs
I have heard this week that some of the AD's starters are suspended for the title game... Can anyone clairfy that?
I'm just excited to be in Louisville for all the state tourney games and this one should be one of the best games to watch this week
Someone please elaborate on these suspensions!!!
Somerset_Football Wrote:I have heard this week that some of the AD's starters are suspended for the title game... Can anyone clairfy that?

Are you serious??? If this is true, depending on how many starters are out... NCC should take state easy
Panther#42 Wrote:Are you serious??? If this is true, depending on how many starters are out... NCC should take state easy

Football players banished for rest of the year

Yeah it is true. But it didn't say whether they were starters or not. I heard that they were starters when I heard about it yesterday.
Somerset_Football Wrote:Football players banished for rest of the year

Yeah it is true. But it didn't say whether they were starters or not. I heard that they were starters when I heard about it yesterday.

Hm, thanks for the article..... I read it, it said all of the players are under the age of 18.... So im guessing it may have been under classmen that did it, but of course im sure Danville has 1 or 2 sophmore's that start, or at least get playing time...

Could someone confirm if the players that got suspended were starters, or got significant playing time?
Panther#42 Wrote:Hm, thanks for the article..... I read it, it said all of the players are under the age of 18.... So im guessing it may have been under classmen that did it, but of course im sure Danville has 1 or 2 sophmore's that start, or at least get playing time...

Could someone confirm if the players that got suspended were starters, or got significant playing time?

Yes I would like to know also. I don't know if I am breaking the rules but I heard one name mentioned. Their sophmore starting reciever, #1, but I don't want to say his name in case I am breaking a rule. But thats the only name I heard mentioned.
Somerset_Football Wrote:Yes I would like to know also. I don't know if I am breaking the rules but I heard one name mentioned. Their sophmore starting reciever, #1, but I don't want to say his name in case I am breaking a rule. But thats the only name I heard mentioned.

Hm does he play any defense? Danville is mostly a running team anyways right?
Panther#42 Wrote:Hm does he play any defense? Danville is mostly a running team anyways right?

I can't remember if he plays defense or not. They can bnoth run and pass the ball. Witten has a good arm and they will get to the ball no matter where he throws it and if they lose #1 Macon then they will be hurtin in their passing game because he is their best reciever.
Somerset_Football Wrote:I can't remember if he plays defense or not. They can bnoth run and pass the ball. Witten has a good arm and they will get to the ball no matter where he throws it and if they lose #1 Macon then they will be hurtin in their passing game because he is their best reciever.

Hm it seem's both NCC and Danville are some-what balanced in the pass/run offense, let's hope this Danville team has some key players that can replace the talent lost, if all the guys suspended are a help to the team.
Im taking Danville in this one....nothing against Newport or anything like that i say they take it back to title town...by maybe two touchdowns