Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm soo tired!
I started last night at a little after 1 am doing a paper...I wrote on it until 4:30 last night and then went to the writing center today between my classes to get help with the formatting of it and then I had to end up going back after my classes for another 50 minutes. Afterwards I came back home and spent another 2 hours re-typing it and fixing the errors and applying the formatting and everything and since I have been doing a math quiz and other math homework...I'm just now getting ready to eat dinner and come back and write a philosophy paper and start on my psychology paper and hopefully finish that up tomorrow so I can do more math homework and another philosophy paper and finish it all off with an essay test in psychology over two chapters....lol yup I'm busy...lol...not to mention I have to register for classes tonight at midnight...
Wow...I dont think Ive ever seen anyone so busy like that!...hopefully you can get some shuteye
that's college for ya....and to think I still have finals...ugh!
sheww I wish ya all the luck in the world!...hope you can get through it all!
thankx i'll be able to do alright...my psychology final is going to be tough tho
Every one stresses during finals. After they are over life is nothing but sleep for a while.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
You go to EKU? Cause I was thinking about transfering there, but now I don't know. lol Good Luck I have faith in you, you'll make it.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
BC75 yeah I go to EKU...I think all you have to do is send in a transfer application for admission to the admission or talk to the transfer advisor...thats what Balla did. You have to send in your high school and college transcripts with that too but you have to wait until the end of the semester to get the college one so that your grades for that semester are finalized. I love it down here and I couldn't be happier....
Sounds like if you learned how to write better you could save a lot of time.

Just a typical week of college, nothing to be tired over. I'd hate to see how hard you'd think a school harder than EKU would be.
i hear yah buddy im gettin close to finals, im working and doing all kinds of homework/projects and not to mention trying to spend time with the girlfriend and sleep!!
haha college life is crazy but we'll get through dt!! Itll be worth it when we get a good job!
Whats ur major?
College is killing me.... or maybe it's just Geography that's killing me lol
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TOMCAT06 Wrote:Whats ur major?

Occupational Science, I'll be applying to the Occupational Therapy masters program after I get my bachelors done... and I'm minoring in Spanish.
Thats cool tough classess!!!
Disco Stu Wrote:Sounds like if you learned how to write better you could save a lot of time.

Just a typical week of college, nothing to be tired over. I'd hate to see how hard you'd think a school harder than EKU would be.

I never said it was hard and as far as me learning how to write better I can write some damn good papers...or so my instructors and high school teachers have told me but that was in a completely different format that I had never used before so that made it a little difficult and thats why I had to get help...previously knowing the format wouldn't have helped because I still would've went to the writing center to make sure it was right...that paper is 30% of my grade so I think it's worth the time and effort I put into it.

Just so you know, I never said EKU was hard either...I haven't done near that much work this semester and have a 4.0 as of right now so needless to say that isn't a typical week for me or anyone else I know...the paper wouldn't have been so bad as far as me getting tired simply because I could've extended the time it took me to get it done since it's not even due until the 28th. However, I didn't want to procrastinate snice I have a test I have to study for over my break therefore I went ahead and got it done what like 5 or 6 hours (writing a rough draft, proofreading, correcting it, rewriting it and proofreading it again and possibly more correcting if needed.)

I'm just wondering but has anyone EVER written a paper that was worth a much as your final grade and my paper is and get it absolutely perfect the first time? Or did you have to go back and make corrections whether it was formatting it or grammar or even running spell check? I don't think anyone get's it right on the first try...everyone I know has always had to write a rough draft and take the steps to get it corrected and fixed...at least thats the way I have always been taught to write.
TOMCAT06 Wrote:Thats cool tough classess!!!

Yup...I don't think get into the hard stuff for another year and a 1/2 though...but I have to get all my gen. ed's out of the way so I can fit in my minor...
DTfan Wrote:Yup...I don't think get into the hard stuff for another year and a 1/2 though...but I have to get all my gen. ed's out of the way so I can fit in my minor...

im in the same boat right now! Im majoring in Mechanical Engineering! Chemistry 2 and Calculus 1 are my hardest class i can only imagine how hard they'll get in a couple years! haha
Good luck with that....I'm in for 6 years as of right now... 8 if I get my doctorates
me 2 prolly
I <3 EKU. <3 it.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
Disco Stu Wrote:Sounds like if you learned how to write better you could save a lot of time.

Where did you go?
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I just now noticed this post! What an :moon:! I'd like to know what super hard school u went to!
I got my 4 year degree at Vandy, my masters at Vandy, and my doctorate at Brown. But don't worry, I'm a UK fan all the way.
In what field?
Chemical Engineering
Maybe that was why all you did was study... I'm majoring in OT with a Spanish minor so needless to say I have a life....all of my classes are easy as long as you pay attention in class, homework doesnt take any longer than like an hour per night.
Again with that the only reason why i worked so hard on it was because I knew I had to write some journal entries and a essay test for my psychology class that is due this week so I wanted to get that out of the way so I would have more time to devote to the other things.