Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie & Hazard 59-32 Final
Eagles soared to another victory over Hazard last night.Game was somewhat close in 1st quarter and the Eagles started to pull away by the 2nd quarter. Hazard struggled with the press all night.Now to rest and recover for a run in the All A.Good luck girls.
I think Knott is the only team that can come close to beating Leslie in the 14th. I listened to some of the game on my way home from work and the radio announcers were praising how well Hazard's Johnson was playing. What happened to cause her to get took out for almost all of the second period? Just curious. I hope Leslie has a good run in the All A and make a good representation for the 14th region .
I don't recall her sitting out for a long time,maybe later in the game.You can't touch Moore or you will foul out very quickly.Bad timing for Hazard to have to play this game where they are right now.Brashear is trying several things to get them going but it hasn't clicked for them just yet.
Hit N' Run Wrote:I don't recall her sitting out for a long time,maybe later in the game.You can't touch Moore or you will foul out very quickly.Bad timing for Hazard to have to play this game where they are right now.Brashear is trying several things to get them going but it hasn't clicked for them just yet.

[Image:

]

More mash taters please!
PatFaithful Wrote:I think Knott is the only team that can come close to beating Leslie in the 14th. I listened to some of the game on my way home from work and the radio announcers were praising how well Hazard's Johnson was playing. What happened to cause her to get took out for almost all of the second period? Just curious. I hope Leslie has a good run in the All A and make a good representation for the 14th region .

Johnson is a top ten player in the region. Should have not been setting at all
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

More mash taters please!
[Image:

] This thread isn't about Knott.I'd be worried about Letcher if I was you! Heard they handed an $$s whooping to you! :biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:
Hit N' Run Wrote:[Image:

] This thread isn't about Knott.I'd be worried about Letcher if I was you! Heard they handed an $$s whooping to you! :biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:

That they did. Wooooo.
PatFaithful Wrote:I think Knott is the only team that can come close to beating Leslie in the 14th. I listened to some of the game on my way home from work and the radio announcers were praising how well Hazard's Johnson was playing. What happened to cause her to get took out for almost all of the second period? Just curious. I hope Leslie has a good run in the All A and make a good representation for the 14th region .

I agree. With Johnson on the bench hazard ha no chance.
Hit N' Run Wrote:I don't recall her sitting out for a long time,maybe later in the game.You can't touch Moore or you will foul out very quickly.Bad timing for Hazard to have to play this game where they are right now.Brashear is trying several things to get them going but it hasn't clicked for them just yet.

Try keeping Johnson on the floor. With out her hazard has chance on winning.
Ya gotta learn to play d-e-f-e-n-s-e and move yo feet like Hammer!!!
[Image: http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/20...ce-Gif.gif] More mashed taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:Ya gotta learn to play d-e-f-e-n-s-e and move yo feet like Hammer!!!
[Image: http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/20...ce-Gif.gif] More mashed taters please!!!

Lcc played a lot of defense on Kcc and you see the outcome. Johnson from hazard is the best player they have offence and defense. Moore got away with a lot of fouls.
Blue/Red Wrote:Lcc played a lot of defense on Kcc and you see the outcome. Johnson from hazard is the best player they have offence and defense. Moore got away with a lot of fouls.

[Image:

]

What is your record this year against us? More mash taters please!
Which team?
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

What is your record this year against us? More mash taters please!

Kcc played dead against lcc. Hahaha
Moore knows how to draw contact and get to the line.She does not get every call and neither do any of the other players.
Moore has been hammered the past two to three games I have seen her play. She gets fouled every time to the basket and when refs call half of the fouls, fans get mad. If you notice most coaches do not get mad because they are only getting the call about half the time. Watch the game or a tape before you complain about foul calls. Hazard was fouling her pretty hard last night.
Blue/Red Wrote:Which team?
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/gx8c1.jpg] Bolz,ya gimmin me a propellerhead! I not been this dizzy since potato famine in the early 2000's. Straight up! More mashed taters please!!!
Moore is a very good player. Where has she decided to play in college?
A friend at work said their Bulldogs may be getting a couple of girls from KCC next year. That would explain why they are always trying to recruit girls. If KC has all that great young talent why do they need to steal players. I hear the jealousy bug is about to get them. Oh, I know why they do it--- the loss to the mighty Cougars left a bad taste.
The score was closer than I thought it would be. With Johnson in more, they could've made it a single digit game.
smokey bear Wrote:A friend at work said their Bulldogs may be getting a couple of girls from KCC next year. That would explain why they are always trying to recruit girls. If KC has all that great young talent why do they need to steal players. I hear the jealousy bug is about to get them. Oh, I know why they do it--- the loss to the mighty Cougars left a bad taste.

[Image:

]

More mash taters please!
Eurostep413 Wrote:The score was closer than I thought it would be. With Johnson in more, they could've made it a single digit game.

Without her in to run the team they are doomed
Blue/Red Wrote:Without her in to run the team they are doomed

[Image:

]

More mash taters please!
We hope KCC, Jenkins, Haz., Breathitt, Perry and all other 14th region teams show up at the State Tourn. and support the Lady Cougars , maybe the Lady Eagles. They are the only serious threat
smokey bear Wrote:We hope KCC, Jenkins, Haz., Breathitt, Perry and all other 14th region teams show up at the State Tourn. and support the Lady Cougars , maybe the Lady Eagles. They are the only serious threat

I have to give it to you all. Your water balloon team is very good. We hope you all come support Knott at the Sweet 16. Pat Nation has spoken. I Believe!

[Image:

]

More mash taters please!
smokey bear Wrote:We hope KCC, Jenkins, Haz., Breathitt, Perry and all other 14th region teams show up at the State Tourn. and support the Lady Cougars , maybe the Lady Eagles. They are the only serious threat

[Image: http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-06/...394-24.gif] Ohhhhhhhhh,you have kil me!!! Patriots are rollin! More mashed taters please!!!