Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co Central 63 Lawrence Co 52
Final from Kentucky Prep Showcase
Great game by the Commodores. LC has no offense what so ever its all about me me me street ball. Got to get my points the hell with any part of team ball.LC had no answer for MR Beverly tonight he put his tattoo all over LC tonight.I wonder how many LC players got his autograph after the game.This coaching staff has a lot of work to do before district tourney. Its time to quit being Mister nice guy and put some of these players in their place. End of story.
LC plays a lot of "AAU" ball. Works on some teams but not great teams. They have to establish an actual offense and work better on defense come districts. Not a fan of how they are playing rn with the recent losses but all things come to an end even in hard times. Hope to see LC start clicking and working out the creases because right now they have tons.
Held PCC to the 3rd least points of the year. Beverly with 31 T. Dalton with 25 R. Dalton with 16. PCC led by 17 in the 3rd q before LC goes on a 16-0 run to get within 1 but never could take the lead. Defense was good tonight offense other then the Daltons was not. This team will be battle tested come tourney time.
Perry is getting better but Knott will be hard to beat down there in the 14th region
Shot selection from all players was questionable from what I was told. The Daltons can create there own shots, really PCC didn't have answer for them. Other kids seemed to fire up contested 3's to get theirs. Tonight wasn't the night for the shots to fall, and when that happens it's tough to win. Agree LC doesn't run any offense to get there shooters open looks. Glad to see they did try and play defense usually give up 80 plus to teams, As far as Beverly kid no teams really have answer for him. I wouldve loved to watched this game. Some nice Juniors going at it.
I've not seen Lawrence other than the WYMT Classic and they were short handed but I saw were they are the 3 seed in the 60th district behind Pike Cen and Belfry. I watched Belfry last night at Knott and that may be one of the 3 weakest teams the Pats have faced all year.
Any Team can be beat Any Night! That is the reason they play the Game.
kcoryK Wrote:Any Team can be beat Any Night! That is the reason they play the Game.
Yeah I agree, and Knott makes a lot of teams look bad. Boyd Co is one of the top teams in the 16th and at beginning of the year Knott made them look like a middle school team. That 15th region is wide open this year. Should be a fun tourney.
Great game by Beverly and the Dores.
Good win for Perry. Still a lot of work to do in the month February. Go Dores!
Pike Central played Knott Central and lost by 36 The Patroits are my pick to win state...