Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County 38 Hazard 32
Hazard simply didnt want to really play basketball, they only wanted to practice passing the ball around the perimeter. Very low scoring, I would have liked to seen HC push the pace a little more, but they did hit some big shots and made their ft's late to get a solid win.
GO Black Bears.. :Cheerlead
A lot like watching paint dry, but I got this one right. Congrats Black Bears!
I should have pick Harlan County. :truestory:
13th needed a win desperately
Good win!! Harlan Co. found a way to get the W. That is all that really matters when a team tries to make it ugly.
This game was so boring!! Carmical keeps on keeping on!! Dependable and smart. Bumgardner ran the floor like a little general, but I really hate this kind of slow tempo game!!
Everyone hates those types of games,
but it's better to be able to play and win both ways.
Way to dig it out black bears. :Clap:
Congrats harlan. I called this one. Win is a win.
team have to learn how to play this way. most of the sweet 16 games is in the low 50's scoring. if a team get over that. the other team have a lot of turnover or had a bad shooting night.
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:Hazard simply didnt want to really play basketball, they only wanted to practice passing the ball around the perimeter. Very low scoring, I would have liked to seen HC push the pace a little more, but they did hit some big shots and made their ft's late to get a solid win.

That's basketball on some nights.

Holland wanted to force this style of game and he did exactly what he wanted to... but his team shot 30-some% from the field.

You can't play this type of game if you don't hit your shots.
Get the peach baskets out! Holland and hatcher should team up and get a time machine back to the 40s
Count Wrote:Way to dig it out black bears. :Clap:

That is a really bizarre way to put it Count!!!!
Confusednicker:

BrokenArrow Wrote:Congrats harlan. I called this one. Win is a win.

Yes you did call it!! A win is a win, some are just more ugly than others.

cj2561 Wrote:team have to learn how to play this way. most of the sweet 16 games is in the low 50's scoring. if a team get over that. the other team have a lot of turnover or had a bad shooting night.

I did not know this, nor ever even thought about it.

zaga_fan Wrote:That's basketball on some nights.

Holland wanted to force this style of game and he did exactly what he wanted to... but his team shot 30-some% from the field.

You can't play this type of game if you don't hit your shots.

I believe we hit 53% and I was pretty sure Big Al wanted a slow tempo for the game. He sure got it.
Congrats Black Bears!!!
Congrats HC. One of those games where both teams looked like they were playing not to lose instead of playing to win.
Granny Bear Wrote:This game was so boring!! Carmical keeps on keeping on!! Dependable and smart. Bumgardner ran the floor like a little general, but I really hate this kind of slow tempo game!!

[Image:

]

More mash taters please!
This game set the world of high school basketball back a day or so. But still impressed with Harlan County. Good win!
Cause Dew said so.
Be nice fatpatfan!!!!!

OR NO MORE MASHED TATERS!!!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Be nice fatpatfan!!!!!

OR NO MORE MASHED TATERS!!!!!
[Image:

]

It was my fault completely Granny. I didn't see the warning on the back of my ticket.

More mash taters please!
Hazard definitely not as good as they once were.