Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 70 Clay County 38
Final from the WYMT Classic. Bell County led 31-24 at half and then blew the doors open in the third quarter out scoring Clay County 23-3. Rough night for the Lady Tigers. Bell County advances to the WYMT Classic championship.
Wow.
Ouch!
Rough night for the Lady Tigers. All the credit to Bell County, a dominate performance.
Congrats to Bell.
Thought Bell would win but this was a run away.They are the favorite imo in their region.
Bell proved me wrong tonight........They have a very good experienced team.....I really thought Clay could play with them but Bell won this game in a dominating fashion.....I really like Burchell and his girls and to me he is the best coach in the region but Bell is my favorite to cut down the nets.
13th region is Bell County's to lose. Harlan County is the only team that
Has a snowballs chance of playing with them.
Clay better get it back together and focus on doing what they have in the past.Bell dominated the glass and didn't control the tempo at all.Clay will be right there when it matters.They play like this again and it could be an early exit from the post season.Both teams played hard and this is great exposure for the 13th.For the record,Bell has two games with a one point and two point loss.Bell is the favorite in the region.
Bell is clear favorite in region
Only got one thing to say about this........OUCH!!!:ChairHit:
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:Only got one thing to say about this........OUCH!!!:ChairHit:

wizzard you need to come out and play more.
It was a dominating game by Bell County. Came out the second half on fire out scoring Clay County 23-3 in the third quarter