Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damien Harris
He will commit to a college Friday @1:00 PM

Choices: Alabama or Kentucky

Thoughts & Predictions???
You forgot to mention Ohio State, that was his final 3.

His commitment has not been open to the public, which I don't think is a positive to UK.

I hope that I'm wrong, but I think he's going to 'Bama.
If I were him id go to bama.
I hope he don't but I would.
I agree on the Bama prediction...although staying close to home may be more important than what many believe!

Would be a great addition to UK and would send a strong message to other blue chip recruits about Coach Stoops, Staff, and the direction they want to go. This is the bowl eligible season in 2015.

6-7 wins will be a must and an indicator of continued development and success. Otherwise, the Cats are just spinning their wheels!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Spirit100 Wrote:I agree on the Bama prediction...although staying close to home may be more important than what many believe!

Would be a great addition to UK and would send a strong message to other blue chip recruits about Coach Stoops, Staff, and the direction they want to go. This is the bowl eligible season in 2015.

6-7 wins will be a must and an indicator of continued development and success. Otherwise, the Cats are just spinning their wheels!

You are right on all counts. This is the year that Coach Stoops is working with the biggest percentage of players that he brought in to fit his philosophy and they came close to the bowl game last year and this season he must get to a bowl, coming close isn't going to cut it now. And you are absolutely correct about Harris and how important he is to this recruiting class and any other in the future. UK needs to sign the best in state players, especially any that are ranked so high nationally like Damien Harris. I couldn't blame Harris for going to either Alabama or Ohio State, but man, I sure hope he wants to build something with UK and stays home.
Dream1983 Wrote:You are right on all counts. This is the year that Coach Stoops is working with the biggest percentage of players that he brought in to fit his philosophy and they came close to the bowl game last year and this season he must get to a bowl, coming close isn't going to cut it now. And you are absolutely correct about Harris and how important he is to this recruiting class and any other in the future. UK needs to sign the best in state players, especially any that are ranked so high nationally like Damien Harris. I couldn't blame Harris for going to either Alabama or Ohio State, but man, I sure hope he wants to build something with UK and stays home.

Well said Dream1983...welcome to bgr and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed about being wrong on the Bama prediction!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Reason i didnt mention Ohio State is because on many sites they say that they are a dark horse in his recruitment
Dark horses are in the race too.
Damien Harris Ratings

ESPN - 31 Overall - 4 Star
Rivals - 11 Overall - 5 Star
24/7 - 30 Overall - 5 Star
Neal Brown leaving i believe hurt Kentucky
Weekend after Weekend Harris visited UK, has his picture taken with our committed recruits.
Always shaking our coaches hand smiling and posing for photo ops with our fans...
If he goes to Alabama he has pulled off one of the greatest troll jobs ever...
I hope he does the right thing and signs with Ohio State.
To think he might get some air time at the National Championship if he committed to Ohio State because you know it would be mentioned that the nations #1 RB chose OSU..Just a thought..
Pick Notre Dame....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Harris to Alabama. Sucks for UK, but I can definitely see his reasoning. Best of luck to him.
Congrats to Harris... Smart move...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Good luck to him. I hope hes happy with his decision.
Alabama, Kentucky.......easy decision. 14 national championships....Saban....another number one recruiting class. Can't blame him for that. I thought maybe Ohio State.....but good choice.