Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eastridge @ Prestonsburg: Predictions?
I take Eastridge by 13.... give or take 3
When and were is this game?

Pburg by 5
ER by 8 :lol Smile
i spelled Prestonsburg wrong... i had a dyslexic moment.
the game is the 18th at Pburg from 6-7:30
P-burg by 12.
Uh-Oh BCF4L...will this year break the trend haha
ER by 2
ER by 5+
ER seems to have trouble beating this team, but with AB on fire ill take ER by 6.
This game has been changed to FEB. 17 th............
Not this year 4leaf. Maybe next year. P-burg by 10+ at home on homecoming.
Prestonsburg by 8
I agree blackcatfan4life, Prestonsburg wins this one. They always play good against East Ridge. I think that Prestonsburg is the only team in the 15th that ER has NEVER beaten.
The game will still be on FEB 17th.... but it will now NOT be homecoming for P'burg due to school being called the rest of the week.
So there isn't school in floyd Co this week either?
And it isn't HC.
Does that change the outcome of the game?
LOL Nope. Sorry 4leaf. Big Grin
Prestonsburg always plays well against ER and they've been on a roll as of late.. I'll take the Cats by 7, or possibly more...it all depends if they show up to play.
ill take the ridge in a close one
Prestonsburg by 9... 17 if they can hit their freethrows.
GGOOO PBurg
Pburg by 4.
So is this game the 17th? I thought if floyd county schools didnt have school, no ball games either. I could be wrong on this. Ive had games cancelled againest us b/c of this.
"SuperMario" Wrote:So is this game the 17th? I thought if floyd county schools didnt have school, no ball games either. I could be wrong on this. Ive had games cancelled againest us b/c of this.
I have never heard of this in high school, just grade school

Posted Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:58 pm:

So this game is 2morrow thursday?
i will take er in this one. coming off a loss to lc hurley will have his boys fired up and ready to play. this one will be close though. er by 4
East Ridge has never beat the blackcats, ever. But the floor at Prestonsburg was very magical for the warriors last year, so I can see East Ridge coming away with this one. Compton and Blackburn have no answer for Branhamn so I'll take East Ridge in a close one.
branham will not have a big night
I hope not baller 05.....I hope that Pburg wins this on
For some reason I just dont see east ridge winning this one they seem to always be intimidated by pburg....as pburg went to east ridge lastyear and beat them by double digits
I remember that it was a few games before districts started
ER by 2 in OT