Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern 99 Perry County Central 75
Ouch
SW is pretty good, but I thought PCC was suppose to be really good? Losses to Corbin and SW back to back?
Does Perry have any big guys? Has the loss of Justin Johnson hurt them that much?
Has Steve got Rosco back on the bench?
Ouch
Starting to look like PCC is having trouble playing defense
Them dang Corbin refs followed Perry Co again tonight. Im just not surprised by Perry's struggles. They lost a division 1 talent in Johnson and didnt replace him with anybody. This may be a long year for the Dores.
PCC missing Johnson. By mid season they will be tough,wait and see.
I still think Perry Central is the second best team in the 14th.
Well crap...
I wanna know one thing, does southwestern always shoot that well? Cause if they do then they will be hard to handle. I know PCC needs to really work on D and rebounding but what percentage did southwestern shoot? I think this thread should be bragging on the shooting ability of southwestern instead of downing PCC. PCC will be fine, good luck to southwestern.
Perry looked really bad against corbin. And I suspect they may have still be reeling from that loss. But I will say this Southwestern is a very good basketball team. And I really think they will win the 12th.
Southwestern was 9-15 (60%) from 3 point range
KY Headhunter Wrote:Them dang Corbin refs followed Perry Co again tonight. Im just not surprised by Perry's struggles. They lost a division 1 talent in Johnson and didnt replace him with anybody. This may be a long year for the Dores.

Johnson Central better lookout, perry won't lose three in a row!:eyeroll: Wonder who will be "reffing"!
sw was 40-67 60% 9-15 60% from 3. sw is a good shooting team but no they wont shoot like that every game. north laurel has some of the best shooting rims i ever shot on. anybody thats a shooter knows what I mean. soft. It seemed sw shot a higher percentage than the 60. I bet the first rotation was closer to 70. Sw rebounding and def was also pretty good most of the nite
Good to see that Perry is not afraid of the big boys even after the loss of a D1 talent. Taking a few on the chin will help this team come district time.