Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's the best player in the 14th region?
who's the best player?
IMO Clark Steppe or Justin Hicks. Theyre both excellent players
i think brian hubbard and ryan howard from leslie county is some pritty good players..
Justin Hicks and Clark Steppe
finish it off_1 Wrote:i think brian hubbard and ryan howard from leslie county is some pritty good players..
Brian Hubbard is probably the best defensive player and Ryan Howard is probably the best ball handler but i don't know if either one is the best in the region. Might be the 1, 2 combo in the region on a team. Both players will be key to there team winning this year.
Justin Hicks-Hazard and Josh Taylor-Cordia is gonna be a good one this year
GoldenHands10 Wrote:Brian Hubbard is probably the best defensive player and Ryan Howard is probably the best ball handler but i don't know if either one is the best in the region. Might be the 1, 2 combo in the region on a team. Both players will be key to there team winning this year.
yeah true i agree with u therr golden hands..
Justin Hicks....In my opinion, I would rather have Tate Cox than Clark Stepp
Well I think we should factor in not only stats but sportsmanship, and if that is the case then Pelfrey from Powell is one of the best. Not only is he a tough player in any position they put him in, but he also has some of the best sportsmanship I have ever seen, and I find that a very important aspect to consider.
He may have good sportsmanship, but that doesnt mean he is the best player in the 14th region. It would have go between Hicks and Stepp. These two players are very skilled, and can change the momentum of a game easily. Looks like Pelfrey has a true fan out there for him. I know Josh. He does try hard, but he isnt the best player in the region. When comes down to it sportsmanship wont win you games. But he does have good sportsmanship and yes i agree that is important.
Hicks, Stepp, or Cox.
My point wasn't to say he is the absolute best, I was saying if you factor in sportsmanship then that shoots him up there towards the top. I agree that there are many other players that are much better than Pelfrey, I was trying to look at it from a different perspective tho. Sorry for all the confusion. I am a fan of Pelfrey, but not only him, also of all the other players in the 14th, it is my favorite region to watch. The games are always fun and very competitive.
ok, i was trying to make sure that you was just saying that he had good sportsmanship...sorry for the confusion
Is Roman's on anyone's list?
SEKYscout Wrote:Justin Hicks....In my opinion, I would rather have Tate Cox than Clark Stepp

Looks good SEKYscout, couldnt have said it better my self.
Hicks from hazard is probley the best. Puckett from jenkins could be a guy to look out for.
Godspeed Wrote:Is Roman's on anyone's list?

IMO he is one of the better players in the region and in my eyes the best center in the region...but I dont think he is the best player.
Kenny Brandenberg-Lee
Cox - JBS
Stepp - JBS
Hicks - Hazard
Bailey - PCC
Hubbard - Leslie
Gay - Buckhorn
Campbell - Hazard
Romans - Powell
Jackson City Kid
Brandenburg - Lee
Fetters - Lee
Howard - Leslie
Puckett-jenkins
Woo Wee Wrote:Cox - JBS
Stepp - JBS
Hicks - Hazard
Bailey - PCC
Hubbard - Leslie
Gay - Buckhorn
Campbell - Hazard
Romans - Powell
Jackson City Kid
Brandenburg - Lee
Fetters - Lee
Howard - Leslie

Looks good to me
but in no particular order
I like Chris Puckett at Jenkins and I like Tate Cox from JBS! Both are underclassmen as well. Good Luck to all of the teams this year and have a safe one!
Hicks-Hazard