4. Lakyn Mullins-Shelby Valley
5. Jayla Spurlock-Johnson Central
6. Lesli Fleenor-East Ridge
7. Emily Baker-Belfry
8. Kelsey Garcia-Sheldon Clark
9. Savanna Nunemaker-Pikeville
10. Leslie Howard- Magoffin County

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

Glad JC has Rachel Hall back...... Is she a fifth year senior????

If your gonna post something at least act like you know what your talking about. :please:
Well 20/20 thought Rachel Hall might be back Thought Johnson Central might hold her back another year.
1. Jazzy Howard-Magoffin County
2. Taylor Rowe-Shelby Valley
3. Lakyn Mullins-Shelby Valley
4. Jayla Spurlock-Johnson Central
5. Lesli Fleenor-East Ridge
6. Emily Baker-Belfry
7. Kelsey Garcia-Sheldon Clark
8. Savanna Nunemaker-Pikeville
9. Leslie Howard- Magoffin County
10. Kerrigan Sammons-Paintsville
pugsley79 Wrote:Well 20/20 thought Rachel Hall might be back Thought Johnson Central might hold her back another year.

:hilarious: Your so funny or maybe your just stupid....... I guess you were too busy mouthing off at the game last year to not hear the lineups....
pugsley79 Wrote:1. Jazzy Howard-Magoffin County
6. Emily Baker-Belfry

Sammons 10th??? Wow, you know your stuff:biglmao:.. She could be 2.....def top 5
Top 5 looks pretty solid, Lakyn Mullins and Taylor Rowe may be #1 and #2 IMO. They make eachother both as dangerous as anyone. Shelby Valley is the clear favorite in the region again and should take it with ease.
Gator95 Wrote:Top 5 looks pretty solid, Lakyn Mullins and Taylor Rowe may be #1 and #2 IMO. They make eachother both as dangerous as anyone. Shelby Valley is the clear favorite in the region again and should take it with ease.
Couldn't agree more. Rowe is dangerous from the perimeter and with her leadership skills, ballhandling, and 3 point shots she's just hot. Mullins is a nightmare underneath or at least she was when we saw her playing this summer at Prestonsburg getting practically every single rebound, yes offensively as well and I know that kid had to have 30 points and the competition wasn't easy either I think SV ending up winning by 5 or less if my memory serves me correctly. These two are definitely number one and two in the 15 this year IMO. They should be fun to watch in 2014 2015 as long as nobody gets stingy with the ball. Just sayin
anybody saw cats pause rankings for the 14 and 15 region yet?
20/20 Wrote:Sammons 10th??? Wow, you know your stuff:biglmao:.. She could be 2.....def top 5

I couldn't agree more. She avaraged a double/double on the season and had 3 triple/doubles last season, if I'm not mistaken. Almost had a Quad/double once last season. Plays under the basket and behind the arc. IMO... Jazzy and Samons are the Top 2.

A lot of people forget that the Lady Tigers return their entire team from last season. Lead by Seniors...Rice, Trimble and Samons. With 8th graders Williams and Keeton.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:I couldn't agree more. She avaraged a double/double on the season and had 3 triple/doubles last season, if I'm not mistaken. Almost had a Quad/double once last season. Plays under the basket and behind the arc. IMO... Jazzy and Samons are the Top 2.

A lot of people forget that the Lady Tigers return their entire team from last season. Lead by Seniors...Rice, Trimble and Samons. With 8th graders Williams and Keeton.

...and Chirico could have the most upside of any up and coming player in the region. Athleticism for days...
20/20 talk about stupid you don't know your mouth from your ass
Yell Lemaster who writes the columns for the Cats pause yearbook is from Johnson County and that's all he talks about in his column. He has no clue. ignorant. He needs to get out and watch the rest of the region teams play before he writes any columns. He is a dam dummy.
pugsley79 Wrote:Yell Lemaster who writes the columns for the Cats pause yearbook is from Johnson County and that's all he talks about in his column. He has no clue. ignorant. He needs to get out and watch the rest of the region teams play before he writes any columns. He is a dam dummy.

Don't know him but Maybe he knows more than you think......Besides Valley the top teams are from 57th. Are you saying you know more than him or are you saying you like to yell at other coaches and teams?:Thumbs:

His list is a lot more accurate than yours....
pugsley79 Wrote:20/20 talk about stupid you don't know your mouth from your ass

I totally know the difference but You took all doubt away about you when you opened your mouth last year at East Ridge:popcorn:
Shelby Valley
Johnson Central
Magoffin county

Regardless of what anyone would like to think or what biased opinions people may have. These are the 3 top teams in the region by far. Valley is #1 by far. Magoffin and JC will fight for 2nd. Valley just to much talent, experience, leadership, depth and coaching for anyone else to handle. Rodney Rowe always seems to have them in great shape. Possibly the #1 team in the mountains.
Gator95 Wrote:Shelby Valley
Johnson Central
Magoffin county

Regardless of what anyone would like to think or what biased opinions people may have. These are the 3 top teams in the region by far. Valley is #1 by far. Magoffin and JC will fight for 2nd. Valley just to much talent, experience, leadership, depth and coaching for anyone else to handle. Rodney Rowe always seems to have them in great shape. Possibly the #1 team in the mountains.

You are correct that Valley is way ahead of the pack. I still feel that they will be tested by the end of the year. They will miss Smith and Wright but had the depth to make up for it. Magoffin will struggle, they lost a ton but they do have Jazzy and her sister but they will be double teamed all year and unless someone steps up they will be in trouble. Paintsville has all 5 starters back that started at the end of the season. They will miss Carroll but should be in the mix if Sammons doesn't have to do it all..... JC will miss Hall's presence underneath and has a brutal schedule to start out with. They have 4 starters back and if Salyer and Preston can step in and fill her shoes along with Daniel, Delong, and Spurlock they could press Valley. SC has all 5 starters back and could be dangerous. LC will be better and getting away from 57th will help.
Agree with 20/20. Valley will be #1 without a doubt. The next 4 teams are the 57th district teams in no particular order. Pikeville and East ridge should be right there also. One good thing for the rest of 15th region is three of these teams will not make it to region tournament. Therefore, the 59th and 57th should have all 4 teams in the region semis unless they draw each other 1st round. 57th and 59th district tournaments will be a battle at seasons end.
Mountain BB Fan Wrote:Agree with 20/20. Valley will be #1 without a doubt. The next 4 teams are the 57th district teams in no particular order. Pikeville and East ridge should be right there also. One good thing for the rest of 15th region is three of these teams will not make it to region tournament. Therefore, the 59th and 57th should have all 4 teams in the region semis unless they draw each other 1st round. 57th and 59th district tournaments will be a battle at seasons end.

As for preseason I'll say 1.SV 2.JC 3.Paintsville 4.MC and 5. SC
As for Pikeville and ER I don't think either would have a chance to make the regional if it wasn't for there only being three teams in the district.
pugsley79 Wrote:1. Jazzy Howard-Magoffin County
6. Emily Baker-Belfry

20/20 Wrote:Sammons 10th??? Wow, you know your stuff:biglmao:.. She could be 2.....def top 5

I'm with you on this one 20/20 Sammons should be in the top five, It looks like pugsley79 might have got the first 3 right but after that IDK where he gets his list from like the Fleenor girl at 5 and Baker at 6 I'm not sure either of them should even be in the top ten, he has to be a homer for the girl on his list at 5 or something because there are other players from SV or JC that should be on there before she is.
I would rank players as follows:

1. Kerigan Samons Paintsville
1. Jazzy Howard Maoffin Co.
3. Taylor Rowe Shelby Valley
4. Lakyn Mullins Shelby Valley
5. Kelsey Garcia Sheldon Clark
6. Jayla Spurlock Johnson Central
7. Leslie Howard Magoffin Co.
8. Emily Baker Belfry
9. Emily Waller Sheldon clark
10. Daniel/Delong Johnson Central
Howard and Rowe are top two, in my opinion, in the region.