Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dixie Heights 46 Ryle 21 Final
Rough game tonight for the Raiders couldn't ever get anything going on offense and the defense was blown apart by Moore.

Moore is a special player and runs the option to near perfection his reads were perfect tonight and I think all of Dixies TDs were from 30+ yards out.

Good luck to Dixie I hope you make it to state!

To the Ryle seniors which most I have watched since they played peewee, congrats on earning back the respect for the Ryle program it lost over the past few years. You proved what everyone had believed and proved you were winners. Great foundation for Engeler to build on 5 win ls (as much as the past two seasons combined) and a playoff win. Hopefully an easier schedule next year and some great upcoming classes restore Ryle to dominance.

I am really impressed with how England manned up this year and has became a Star for this program to build on. Good luck next season boys.
Congrats to Dixie.
I was surprised to read that Ryle did not load the box. I believe you need to play a 5 man front and play the QB keeper on the RO every time.

Congratulations to the Raiders on the resurrection of your program and congratulations to Dixie. We will see you next week!
Congratulations to the Dixie Heights Colonels on the win!

*Keys to success

-500+ yards of total offense
-Held England to less than 60 yards rushing
-Limited penalties and turnovers
-Relentless pressure on Ryle QB

I second TNTs comments above. I tip my cap to Coach Engler and his staff. Way to "right the ship" for the Raiders and get them moving back in a better direction...:Thumbs: The future looks bright in Union!

Best wishes to the Ryle seniors. We look forward to hosting simon kenton at Rice Mountjoy Stadium next week.

One play at a time Colonels....keep up the good work!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Spirit100 Wrote:Congratulations to the Dixie Heights Colonels on the win!

*Keys to success

-500+ yards of total offense
-Held England to less than 60 yards rushing
-Limited penalties and turnovers
-Relentless pressure on Ryle QB

I second TNTs comments above. I tip my cap to Coach Engler and his staff. Way to "right the ship" for the Raiders and get them moving back in a better direction...:Thumbs: The future looks bright in Union!

Best wishes to the Ryle seniors. We look forward to hosting simon kenton at Rice Mountjoy Stadium next week.

One play at a time Colonels....keep up the good work!!!

Sorry about missing you Spirit.. I heard you came over right after I headed out. We will meet up eventually.

But congrats I hope you guys make it all the way.
Pick6 Wrote:I was surprised to read that Ryle did not load the box. I believe you need to play a 5 man front and play the QB keeper on the RO every time.

Congratulations to the Raiders on the resurrection of your program and congratulations to Dixie. We will see you next week!

Well whoever said they didn't was wrong. Heck Ryle's base defense is a five man front.