Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumors Say Schs Head Coach Will Not Return After This Season!!!
I'll also disagree on Harless. He's not the resolution to Sheldon Clark's basketball problem.

The school board needs to seek some new coaching talent instead of just "grandfathering" people in, like usual. If they CHOOSE their coach this time, the only fingers to be pointed are at their own selves.
Coach Harless is the girls basketball coach. He wont be deserting them anytime soon. Look what hes done with them. Took them from a 3 win season to a winning season last year at 16 games. The boys would be lucky to have him. And as for JR, a great guy. But isnt coach material for SC. He has done some things for the community and school dont get me wrong. But nothing for number of games won, which by the way, matters a whole lot. It would be nice to have a winning season. Doesnt look as if he will be giving that to them anytime soon though. Good luck to the Cards this season and best of luck to coach hammonds with everything!
cards_athlete Wrote:Coach Harless is the girls basketball coach. He wont be deserting them anytime soon. Look what hes done with them. Took them from a 3 win season to a winning season last year at 16 games. The boys would be lucky to have him. And as for JR, a great guy. But isnt coach material for SC. He has done some things for the community and school dont get me wrong. But nothing for number of games won, which by the way, matters a whole lot. It would be nice to have a winning season. Doesnt look as if he will be giving that to them anytime soon though. Good luck to the Cards this season and best of luck to coach hammonds with everything!

Very good post.
I think Evans was only there for five years but either way still too long to leave a coach in if the wins arent coming
Has any of this information been substantiated in the press by an announcement through the school?