Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 46 Betsy Layne 8
Your final is 46-8 Shelby Valley from Betsy Layne.
What happens if Pburg loses and there is a 3way tie?
Warthog Wrote:What happens if Pburg loses and there is a 3way tie?

If burg loses, it looks most likely that Valley would be district champs, burg 2nd, Leslie 3rd
Nice win by my wildcats tonight . Just to much for the bobcats . Praying Peyton case is not hurt bad !!!!!
Congrats to Shelby Valley on a dominating win.

This game was over at halftime, Betsy Layne just could not stop the Valley rushing game. The only way Valley was stopped tonight was when they put the ball on the ground (which happened several times).

Got to get the turnovers cleaned up before playoffs. No matter if it's Middlesboro or Somerset, either way Valley will have a tough first round opponent.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats to Valley. They dominated the line on both sides of the ball and came up with big stops when they needed them. They need to keep the ball off the ground and work with their kickoff team some because Betsy Layne had some very nice returns against them.
Shelby Valley is playing extremely well going into playoffs.
I have to say if VAlley can keep from turning the ball over and stay healthy and play football like they did tonight . They will be very hard team to beat I don't care who they play . Without the 8 turnovers at paintsville and the two vs. p-burg this team is undefeated right now . We had 3 fumbles tonight . We have got to get that worked out . And the thing is it's not between the qb and the RB . It's after the the play is in motion . Somthing we have to fix.i also believe we need to work on passing the ball . When you play good football teams you have to be able to move the safety back were he belongs . Not only that . A team that can do both consistent is a very dangerous football team . We have all the weapons it takes to do both we've just chosen not to. But all that aside. Played a great game tonight . The D was swarming all over the field . The offense looked great . Just keep the ball off the ground and we maybe playing down state in a month or so.
good luck just keep moving forward