Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is going on in Union mainly the Ryle Football program?
So whats is going on in Union is it the football? The coaches? Or is it the parents? :argue:
Parents! Same story different year, most are 4 year parents that we will never hear from again so I tend to ignore there rants the problem is too many of them have an ear with the coach or the Admin.
I don't think any parents are putting their cleats on? I've watched 2 games and the offense doesn't seem to be able to do anything. It would be nice to see them finish with some positive play on the field.
A policy has just been enacted for the overzealous parental influence. No one is aloud to address the coach, a member of his staff or any member of the school administration. A new Complaint department has been created and will be headed up by Mrs. Helen Waite. Any complaints about position or playing time must be directed to her. So to revisit this if you have any complaints go to Helen Waite!
What is this all about?
What an embarrassment for all involved and a shame for the kids who practice and play hard everyday!
Fear the Nation Wrote:A policy has just been enacted for the overzealous parental influence. No one is aloud to address the coach, a member of his staff or any member of the school administration. A new Complaint department has been created and will be headed up by Mrs. Helen Waite. Any complaints about position or playing time must be directed to her. So to revisit this if you have any complaints go to Helen Waite!

If that were only true Ryle would be miles ahead. I have heard quite the opposite that parents have the ability to go to administration and their ridiculous complaints are actually acted upon.
This is all BS the coaching staff doesn't give two s**ts about the parents as they SHOULDNT... Multiple parents have b*****d about playing time and the coaches have responded by walking out. Expect a different team over the next few weeks.