Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1A Playoff Matchups
Panther#42 Wrote:yea! cant wait for that! hope it happens! gotta get some revenge for last year!:devilflam

well we will all just have to wait for round 3 and you can try... haha jk
but like i said... lets all hope that we get to play cuz nobody knows what can happen in the playoffs for either team!!!
this is true! no offense to somerset, but i remember back in 03' when somerset was supposed to beat the panthers handily and Pikeville beat them in OT at jumper stadium!
and last years 4A state championship game between Lou. Trinity and St.X ended w/ Trinity beating X 6-0! pretty big upset i think considering X gave them a whoppin earlier in the year!
I remember last year when you all didnt even get to play for the region title!
OL/DL Wrote:I remember last year when you all didnt even get to play for the region title!

lol i clearly said no offesnse to somerset before i said that, but if u wanna bring that up, remember the year before in the first round of playoffs in 04? i think it was 35-6 Pikeville
Panther#42 Wrote:lol i clearly said no offesnse to somerset before i said that, but if u wanna bring that up, remember the year before in the first round of playoffs in 04? i think it was 35-6 Pikeville

yea last year we got revenge for the past 2 years that p'ville beat us
Yealp, and last year your team deserved it, had a good bunch of kids playin ball last year, and this year of course too
But I hope we get revenge for your revenge last year lol if not, then it will be 2-2 between our teams the last 4 years
Yea I think it is pretty even this year, since the realignment next year i think both Somerset and Pikeville should arrange something to play in the regular season!!
Is somerset moving up to 2A? or out of the region???
3A next year
3A??? really?? thats hard to believe, i would think u'd be a 2A school now if u had enough to move up to 3A next year
I think we barely missed the cut to be a 2A but we chose to play in 3A
oh hm i didnt know that, we stay in 1A next year
yea i know... i would love to see us play in the regular season
may happen, i know alot of teams should have open spaces since the districts should be smaller
yea a lot more non-district games to be played
yes, in my opnion, this makes for a better season cause they can play better teams to get them ready for playoffs
it will be interesting to see how the coaches go about scheduling all the remaning games also.
it will be interesting to see how the coaches go about scheduling all the remaning games also... should be some great games
thats for sure, i hear pikeville is gonna have a pretty tough schedule next year
yea i heard that also... i heard they go to Ashland? thats gonna be a great game
yea i think so, not sure though, nothing is for sure until the final schedule is released by the school
Pikeville's nondistrict schedule next year is Louisville Holy Cross (Pike Co. Bowl), Ashland (away), Lexington Catholic (home), Belfry (away), and Prestonsburg (home). Tuff!!!!