Poll: Who win
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell co
73.81%
Middlesboro
26.19%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County @ Middlesboro 9/12
Lighten up on the Christ comments. I don't appreciate them at all.
TopCat Wrote:Lighten up on the Christ comments. I don't appreciate them at all.

I couldn't agree more.
Go jackets Jackets 21 Bob cats 7
First off, glad to see Hayden home. Prayers to him and his family. Heard he was at practice.

The game will be close for awhile, Bell closes out with the win. Way to many players go both ways for Middlesboro. (8). Bell (3) . That will be difference late in game.
8 both ways is a lot. Bell also plays a lot of kids on defense that don't start. I am going to say around 24 or so kids see a bunch of snaps. Middlesboro plays about 14 or so??? The Bobcats will wear them down.

Mboro still has some good players that Coach Frazier developed but Bell has the better team top to bottom.
Middlesboro brings back basically the same team back, we beat them last year, no question we will beat them again this year. Middlesboro by 14 again.
FlippedOut Wrote:Middlesboro brings back basically the same team back, we beat them last year, no question we will beat them again this year. Middlesboro by 14 again.
:1:Here take it now :thatsfunn If u think this is the same team, performing at the same level it was at this point last year, I would suggest u look up a term called delusional its just below grant co. in the dictionary
Heard MHS didnt even practice today. I was told the team had a scavenger hunt to find the next hc when current hc bolts
TruthHurtz_22 Wrote:Heard MHS didnt even practice today. I was told the team had a scavenger hunt to find the next hc when current hc bolts

What makes you so sure they didn't practice?
BigDawgPrez Wrote:What makes you so sure they didn't practice?

I'm apologize im sure they had a good session in the gym
:Thumbs:
Bell county fans will never change! No one is ever good and there world beaters!!! I'd like to see any Bell county LINE MAN run a high 4 or low 5 your quater back doesn't even run in the high 4s But it's a different oxygen level on the mountain I reckon!
Go Bobcats!!
Bell 33
Middlesboro 14
If Bell wants to be a contender in 3A this is a game they should win going by a respectable margin.

I think they are a contender.

Bell 34
Middlesboro 14
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Mboro still has some good players that Coach Frazier developed but Bell has the better team top to bottom.
Frazier didn't develop any of these players , They've been good and BEAT Bell County at ever level coming up through the years. Last years win over Bell County was expected and it was no surprise.

Frazier was overrated as a Coach , Our boys last year won because they was good not because anything special he did , it was HIS play calling that cost us the Somerset game plan and simple and any knowledgeable football fan who attended that game will tell you the same... HE BLOW IT cause lousey play calling and crappy coaching decision(s).

Good luck Coach Massengill and Middlesboro Yellow Jackets!!!
Coach Frazier restored and brought excitement to your program and he was one reason you beat Bell co and had the opportunity to even play against somerset last year .....now I know this is an arm chair quarterback web page and hide sight is 20/20 and that middlesboro wanted a local guy, ......BUT lets give Frazier some credit

and maybe I'm not a knowledgeable football fan but I was there and I recall somerset being the better team
That's funny Intimidator. Surly you know better. I think Middlesboro does have more talent tonight. I even think they will win tonight because they are good again. Hopefully the coaching staff has them ready. We shall see if they can win again just because they are good or if coaching will have something to do with it. It's not like Middlesboro has a young team. They are senior dominated. We shall see soon.
Well, Middlesboro should have no trouble tonight. They have beaten us at every level, and need no guidance from coaching staff. Go Bobcats!
Objective Wrote:Coach Frazier restored and brought excitement to your program and he was one reason you beat Bell co and had the opportunity to even play against somerset last year .....now I know this is an arm chair quarterback web page and hide sight is 20/20 and that middlesboro wanted a local guy, ......BUT lets give Frazier some credit

and maybe I'm not a knowledgeable football fan but I was there and I recall somerset being the better team
Not hardly we was without several key players and star player Ryan Pittman and we still kicked there butts up and down the field ... we had 4 fumbles lost 2 and still out gained them 298 to 210 total yards , we had more rushing yards and passing yards.

How can anyone defend his decision to go for 2 up 3 late in the 4th?? what is the difference in being up by 5 rather 4?? everyone knew Somerset had a excellent kicker and than onside kicking it late in the 4th with the lead giving Somerset short field instead of making em use the clock to score... Frazier had his chance and he chocked BIG TIME!!!!!!!
Can't say I didn't tell you all... What happen to bell being 3 or 4 tds better... yep... where the bell fans now... Where bells all pro line??
I didnt even read this thread until just now, I knew all week it would be Bell Co fans on here blowing smoke about how great they are and I have to say after reading all this and now knowing the outcome of the game it reassures me that there are no psychics that post on this forum.

Bell fans will go MIA now they are all bandwagoners anyways.
Come on Whylie and Amp88
Got out coaches!!!!!!
Great play calling by Middlesboro tonight. I thought Middlesboro had the better team, but I thought Bell would win. Well I was wrong. Congrats to Middlesboro. Fun game to watch!
We r STILL HERE AND VERY DANG PROUD OF BEING A BOBCAT OUR BOYS!!!!!GREAT GAME CATS!!!
TruthHurtz_22 Wrote::1:Here take it now :thatsfunn If u think this is the same team, performing at the same level it was at this point last year, I would suggest u look up a term called delusional its just below grant co. in the dictionary
I found it... Grant Co was just one above Bell Co...Thanks..
LadyCat Pride Wrote:We r STILL HERE AND VERY DANG PROUD OF BEING A BOBCAT OUR BOYS!!!!!GREAT GAME CATS!!!

You should be I am a Middlesboro alum and I trash talk Bell fans sometimes, I never thought Bell was just gonna roll Mboro like alot on this forum thought and knew Bell was not Dudley Hilton Bell but in saying that Bell is still a very solid team and both fan bases should be proud of their teams both teams played a very good hard fought game.

I just hope anybody with half a brain wont think Bell is some trash team cause it lost to Middlesboro, I talk trash but both teams deserve respect, doesnt matter if either team is as good as last yrs or whatever they are both pretty good this year.