Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 28 Danville 20
Good game Redhounds. :Cheerlead
Good win for Corbin on the road.

This is the same margin Boyle beat Danville by if im not mistaken.

I think Corbin has a better than nothing chance at getting to the state semis this year.
64SUR Wrote:Good game Redhounds. :Cheerlead

good win for the hounds. they will be a tough out come playoff time.
I thought the Admirals speed may give Corbin trouble. Great win for the Hounds.
Good win for Coach Haddix and the Hounds. Keep the momentum going.
Congrats to the hounds!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
anybody hear how the danville kid is that broke his leg.
ky playmaker Wrote:anybody hear how the danville kid is that broke his leg.

No break, dislocated ankle.
Has anyone heard why there wasn't a ambulance there when this kid got hurt? I heard his parents had to take him to the hospital after about 20 mins of waiting?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Good win for Hounds on the road.
panther nation Wrote:Has anyone heard why there wasn't a ambulance there when this kid got hurt? I heard his parents had to take him to the hospital after about 20 mins of waiting?

It was a bad situation.
Corbin you did well, keep doing what Corbin is supposed to.
Good solid win on Road.
Congratulations to the Hounds, keep up the good work
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Good win for Corbin on the road.

I think Corbin has a better than nothing chance at getting to the state semis this year.

Boyle beat Danville 24 to 7 with 3 TD'S called back.
Good for Boyle.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Good win for Corbin on the road.

You are mistaken. 24-7 Boyle. :Thumbs:
E's Army Wrote:Good for Boyle.

Yes, yes it was. :thanks:
Congrats to Hounds.. They are for real..
Jack Lambert Wrote:Boyle beat Danville 24 to 7 with 3 TD'S called back.

My apologies.
Theres a big difference in 8 points and 17 points.

The 3TD's called back don't count Confusednicker:
Great win for the hounds. Haddix is doing a great job. Danville is a great football team as well. Corbin is gaining some momentum.
Everyone thought Corbin would lose this game,but new coach is doing a good job.
I have watched Corbin get better every game, now I think you will see the old hounds give just A little and before the playoffs Corbin will all be in the boat and they will be very dangerous.
I'm very happy for this group of hounds. I also like what I see from Haddix thus far. I'm still not jumping on the band wagon until they beat Bell and Knox Central. Those will be the real tests. The Danville game is a good road win but remember what we did to that team last year and both Corbin and Danville returned a lot of players. We'll see what we're made of when Bell comes to town and we travel to Knox Central. Stay focused hounds...you can do it!
oldhound70s Wrote:I'm very happy for this group of hounds. I also like what I see from Haddix thus far. I'm still not jumping on the band wagon until they beat Bell and Knox Central. Those will be the real tests. The Danville game is a good road win but remember what we did to that team last year and both Corbin and Danville returned a lot of players. We'll see what we're made of when Bell comes to town and we travel to Knox Central. Stay focused hounds...you can do it!

Perhaps you should change your name on here. Who has a name with Oldhound70s and isnt already on the bandwagon? .. Support your school Oldhound! Thats like me Saying im only gonna be for UK if they beat Alabama...... Not gonna happen :HitWall:
Proud to say im on the bandwagon and not straddling the fence until I know its safe..... Go Hounds! Go Cats! #HHH #BBN
oldhound70s Wrote:I'm very happy for this group of hounds. I also like what I see from Haddix thus far. I'm still not jumping on the band wagon until they beat Bell and Knox Central. Those will be the real tests. The Danville game is a good road win but remember what we did to that team last year and both Corbin and Danville returned a lot of players. We'll see what we're made of when Bell comes to town and we travel to Knox Central. Stay focused hounds...you can do it!

your name says it all oldhound, yeah you are the guy in the stands saying why in the hell are we passing the ball. Oldhound this wagon is moving on if you are on it or not. Corbin fans wanted a change and those who are real fans are on the wagon, not waiting on the wheel to fall off to say I told you so! Go ask the kids, parents and community leaders how much they like this style and how much they like coach Haddix, isn't that what it's all about anyway? If you are not with us you are against us!