Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frankfort vs Franklin County
:Clap:

It's on!! Top team in 1A, Franklin County trying to find its way in 5a, who wins this years match up.
Franklin County in a shoot out. Frankfort will give them all they want. Maybe more.
I'm going with 1A Frankfort.

Frankfort 35
Franklin County 27

This is the year for 1A....:Cheerlead
I think it will be like last year. The depth issue will catch up to Frankfort in the second half.
Eager to hear how Franklin County fairs against two solid 1A teams in back to back weeks who will meet in the 3rd round of the playoffs or should..
Frankfort comes in this year really feeling strong, with the talent they have, their top 6-7 skills kids are some of the best talent in the state, Franklin County kids are gonna have to step up their game to pull this one off.
6 or 7 of the best players in the state on one 1a team. They should schedule BG and forget about playing the small schools.
I know does not have Frankfort has 6-7 of the top players in the state. They do have some nice talent.
I know they got some really good talent. I agree with that.
Not sure if they have some of the best in the state but they do have some nice talent. FCHS does too I think its just not know alot of places and alot of the guys are in positions where they get talked about alot. Flyers will be ready this week.:insane:
mysonis55 Wrote:I know they got some really good talent. I agree with that.

I try to tell you mysonis55 Frankfort got some transfer from scott county and Franklin, skilled player just saying Confusednicker:
Success causes that 64. Are you betting against us now?
Transfer moved back to Scott he gone!!!! Also starting cb last year moved as well he gone!
I think the biggest issue they will face is the loss of their defensive coordinator. They had a very solid d last year.
Franklin Co