Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madison Southern 42 Madison Central 11
Final.

Harris with 318 yards and 4 TD's.
Definitely put on a clinic as Mark Stoops and Co. was in attendance for this one. I think he will commit to UK.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^
We can only hope.
Did they show Stoops and the CHOPPA???
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
We can only hope.

I know right...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
News flash Damien is good. He gets hurt, Madison Southern is in trouble.
Harris = Beast Mode

Love to see this young man in the Blue and White!
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Did they show Stoops and the CHOPPA???

I saw him and the chopper taking off on the KSR site
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Harris dominated like this while he was sick. Been sick all week and even through up during the game.
Strikeout King Wrote:Harris dominated like this while he was sick. Been sick all week and even through up during the game.

Thats frikkin sick!:rockon:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is not official, but i'm hearing 17 carries for 318 yards 4 td's.
^
Its official since I posted in the first post.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Its official since I posted in the first post.

Lol, i don't read but half your post Gut. Guess thats why i missed it. :biglmao:
Looks like 5A District 7 will be decided live on ESPN in a few weeks. Can Harris make it a game?
^
Pulaski is too good.
You can go here to see the video

https://www.facebook.com/LEX18TrueBlueFan?fref=nf
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Did they show Stoops and the CHOPPA???

Here: https://www.facebook.com/LEX18TrueBlueFan?fref=nf
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Harris is a freak.
He is the best football player this state has ever seen...better than Tim Couch, better than Alexander the Great...bold statement...yes...is it true...Hell Yes...if he did get hurt is Southern in trouble...sure...but Southern still has kids that can flat play...but...if your Aunt had balls she'd be your Uncle...lmao!!!
^
No argument from me.
Literally the best high school football player this state has ever had.
Put him on Pulaskis team and they beat Bowling Green with ease IMO.
Gut...I would agree with that. I have and will say Pulaski is the best team in 5A. Plus looking at history, Couch and Alexander didn't win state titles. Will that trend continue with Harris?...probably.
While I am workkamping in Richmond, I am going to try and catch a game at Berea, and see this kid play. The buzz is, that he is looking at OSU stronger than anywhere. I hope he stays in KY.
TheRealVille Wrote:While I am workkamping in Richmond, I am going to try and catch a game at Berea, and see this kid play. The buzz is, that he is looking at OSU stronger than anywhere. I hope he stays in KY.

I hope he don't go to Ohio state but that is the buzz....Kentucky we the fans wants Harris. Confusederiously: