Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County 56 Somerset 0
All Pulaski, all the time. Running clock at the half. PC out gained shs by over 400 yds. Jumpers had 39 yds total offense.
Maroons are wanting to get back to Bowling Green. Much better than Madison Southern right now.
I never ever thought I'd say this about Somerset....but I feel pretty bad for them. 50+ point losses suck. I KNOW how it feels. Hope they get their wheels back under them. Pulaski has proven to be a VERY good team the last couple of years. Congrats to the Maroons.
This had to sting a little
I just hate to see this rivalry end
Thought pc would win but not that bad.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Best Pulaski team ever. It wasn't as close as the score might indicate.
Bunch of good kids who have recieved a bunch of repetions over several years. They have been there and done that.
I've been watching these teams play for over 20 years. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine a Somerset team being so overmatched and just quit. The score could easily had been 70-0.
That being said, Somerset will still go deep into the playoffs, in my opinion. Coach Lucas will use this as a building tool & get the jumpers ready for district play.
Somerset may not win a game and still make the playoffs
maroon pride Wrote:Somerset may not win a game and still make the playoffs

Welcome to six-class football.
Somerset will win some games. People are going to see Pulaski put up big numbers on anybody, no matter how many classes