• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel/Wayne Co. info
Did North Laurel and Wayne County finish there game tonight
NL 23
Wayne 21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Congrats to NL.
Even though Wayne is not the same team that went to the finals last year, this is still a good 3A team. Their freshman quarterback looked very promising. North is better than most of us thought they would be. They don't have that explosive player like Nelson or the workhorse like Blair, but Jake McFadden and Steven Nelson (Michael's younger brother) have turned out to be a really nice backfield tandem, and things are getting spread around a little more. Plus the defense under former Whitley coach Jim Black passes the eye test more than in years past. They are still not going to beat PC or Madison Southern, but they should definitely make the playoffs and fight Southwestern for the third spot, which would likely keep them from having to go to Harlan Co. in the opening playoff round.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Did North Laurel and Wayne County finish there game tonight

I heard they had to finish on a Monday. I think both teams have to agree to play or quit.
Im sure both agreed to play which is the right thing to do.
:hilarious:

[quote=former]I heard they had to finish on a Monday. I think both teams have to agree to play or quit.
Im sure both agreed to play which is the right thing to do.[/

It would be better if you would read the thread before you post and you will see that the finale score was posted several hours before you made yourself look silly...:lmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Good job North Laurel, you guys got a bargain in Coach Black, one of the best coaches in the MTs.
panther nation Wrote::hilarious:

[quote=former]I heard they had to finish on a Monday. I think both teams have to agree to play or quit.
Im sure both agreed to play which is the right thing to do.[/

It would be better if you would read the thread before you post and you will see that the finale score was posted several hours before you made yourself look silly...:lmao:

Just going by what the first poster asked and by what I heard, I wasn't at game as had to work.
So if you got a beef do it with first post, they asked the question, not me.
NORTH is on the RISE