Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne Co 41 at Monroe Co. 28
Back and forth battle throughout much of the game. Cards went up two scores in the 2nd half and kept the falcons at arm's length the rest of the game.

Monroe will improve and be a threat in the West.

Huge win for Wayne Co. Youngsters stepped up and got confidence against a very good 3A team.
Wayne County will continue to be competitive.
I thought that Monroe was supposed to really good this year.
^ Are you knocking this win by Wayne?
I am gonna guess Monroe is really good. I am gonna guess Wayne probably is much stronger than people thought and I think they were ranked top 10 in most polls. Probably a good thing Pulaski dont play them....I heard Hines been ducking them for a couple years now anyway.
Lilly Wrote:I am gonna guess Monroe is really good. I am gonna guess Wayne probably is much stronger than people thought and I think they were ranked top 10 in most polls. Probably a good thing Pulaski dont play them....I heard Hines been ducking them for a couple years now anyway.
Ducking Wayne, but picked up Bowling Green.. Yea, it totally looks like PC is ducking....
I don't think PC has been ducking wayne county. Last year would have been a great game.
looks like Wayne ain't as bad as some people thought they would be. that's a big win over a good Monroe County team.
Lilly Wrote:I am gonna guess Monroe is really good. I am gonna guess Wayne probably is much stronger than people thought and I think they were ranked top 10 in most polls. Probably a good thing Pulaski dont play them....I heard Hines been ducking them for a couple years now anyway.

I agree with the first half of your message then you turn crazy Confusednicker: . I dont think Pulaski is ducking anybody.
Bi Polar.
Lilly Wrote:Bi Polar.

yeah :Shaking:
I expect A real slobberknocker when the Burg goes to Wayne Co.
topnotch Wrote:I expect A real slobberknocker when the Burg goes to Wayne Co.

I expect the Cardinals to win.