Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryan Station 56 Harlan County 22
Granny Bear Wrote:bear claw...that's the way butt hurt folks do sometimes. You NEVER see or hear from them when you win one; only during the losses!! It's okay, if everything goes well, we may not hear from them for the rest of year!!

Not mentioning any names, of course!

Smile

When have I ever neglected to let you guys hear from me... win or lose? Confusednicker:

[Image: http://i.imgur.com/62WMDbB.png?1?6131]
cougarpride08 Wrote:Have you meet Mr Jaylen Williams...? You will find out.

You didn't see the game last year?
He played quite a bit.
Like I said in the prediction thread. BS has a lot of athletic rabbits running around and for Harlan to beat then, they had to put ton of pressure on the BS QB. I guess that did not happen. Oh before you bash me, I did pick Harlan to win just because I thought they can control the tempo with the ground and pound attack and keep those rabbits on the bench.
I guess this sounds like making excuses for the young Bears and, in all reality, it is. I didnt watch the game but having an interception returned 80 yards, a fumble recovery returned 99+ yards for a TD, a kickoff returned 75 for a TD, and losing another fumble around the 15 yard line going in, was just to much for any team to overcome. These type of mistakes are classic earmarks of a young team. Please dont view this as taking anything away from BS's kids. From what I understand, they have blazing speed at the skill spots. If the stats are correct, HC had almost 400 yards of offense and that was with a running clock in the 2cd half. Stats said that BS ran only 8 offensive plays in the 1rst half and still scored 42 points. Amazing! If HC can survive the brutal 1rst half of the season and hold together, they should be ok. Regardless, congratulations to a talented BS team and best of luck to both teams on the rest of their seasons. The HC, Perry, Whitley, and Letcher district could prove to be very interesting this year.
The Black Bears will be fine by the beginning of the district schedule. They will gain valuable experience with the schedule they have at the beginning and you'll see a much different team. They will win their district and compete for the region. Bryan Station was super quick! I will be keeping up with them to see how far they go in their district, good luck to them! Go Black Bears!! :Cheerlead
Larkey will retire after this season!!!
^^
Yes he will!!!

He was supposed to retire last season!!!

If he doesn't retire after this season, he will definately retire after next season!!!

If he doesn't retire after next season, he will definately retire the season after that!!!

OR the season after that!!!!

Thank you!! I was waiting for this to get started!
:thatsfunn
Larkey has done a good job. Is there somebody waiting in the background who will do a better job?
FarristownFlyer Wrote:Granny you all will be just fine. Station may be the 2nd best team in Lexington behind Henry Clay. Some real JOKERS around here!

probably not better than Catholic.
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
Yes he will!!!

He was supposed to retire last season!!!

If he doesn't retire after this season, he will definately retire after next season!!!

If he doesn't retire after next season, he will definately retire the season after that!!!

OR the season after that!!!!

Thank you!! I was waiting for this to get started!
:thatsfunn

Who will replace him?Smile