Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Sports Guys -- Questions and Comments (10/19)
Post questions throughout the week for "The Sports Guys" radio show airing Thursday, Oct. 19 at 7p on:
93.1 WDHR
965 WXCC
MIX 103.1
online LIVE streaming at www.ekbradio.com

Questions can cover all of the following topics:
High School Football
College Football
NFL
MLB Playoffs
NASCAR

In addition, comments will be read live during the show.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey Sports Guys,
Love the show, look forward to it on Thursday night before the tv shows get good at 9.
Got a question for you all....What do you think of the Pikeville offensive scheme or lack of it??? I've heard there are teams that say the play calling is absolutely predictable.
Same question as above, but also what is your take on Pikeville's lack of discipline? A lot of people saying Pikeville players are the worst trash talkers out there. They get a ton of penalties too. Probably only a few responsible but shouldn't the coach sit any troublemakers to put a stop to this?
Okay sports guys, Now, I believe I asked about what If Sheldon Clark upset Belfry, and I think, I may be wrong, but I think the response was "not gonna happen". Sue Prize, Sue Prize, Sue Prize. Now how does that tie work out.
If hazard wins friday, does that put SC in first in dist. 8 2A?
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
i don't feel like looking it up lol

Tom is not my friend....

I agree with Royce, I helped Phillip his first years and if you execute the plays, you don't need but maybe a dozen plays and just wear the other team out with them.
what is the new format on the playoffs? does it take place this year or next?

Tom is not my friend....

Okay guy’s I have a question and a comment in regards to teams running up scores weather on purpose or because the quality play of the other team just isn’t up to par.

What if team and player stats stopped at a certain point spread and high scores had nothing to do with the breaking of any ties (which it may not now I’m not sure). Unless a game is competitive you won’t have the starters staying in the whole game and you can get the younger kids in the game and getting game experience. You also wouldn’t run into a kid or a team (as directed by the coach) getting a runner 600 plus yards against a team their JV could probably beat.
Half Time score Paintsville 0 South Floyd 0, getting ready to kick off 2nd half
2:40 to go in the 3rd still no score SF & Paintsville. South Floyd has had the ball the whole 3rd quarter and is on the Paintsville 11
South Floyd 0 Paintsville 0 South Floyd had the ball the complete 3rd quarter. South Floyd has the ball on the Paintsville 5
the fat lady hurt my ears

Tom is not my friend....

crazytaxidriver Wrote:the fat lady hurt my ears
sorry...ctd
Is the paintsville game on the radio?
fox sports Wrote:sorry...ctd

hahah it's cool..on my first question i got in a hurry but what i was really wondering is what is the points total as of now, and what would the chances of sc getting 1st be if pikeville did lose

Tom is not my friend....

The week before you said .." I just want someone to play with Brelfry, not beat them, just compete with them..". So Sc beats Belfry and now your predicting PC to beat SC?
wanger Wrote:The week before you said .." I just want someone to play with Brelfry, not beat them, just compete with them..". So Sc beats Belfry and now your predicting PC to beat SC?
Could happen... you know.
oh i forgot to say, i really liked that show. that was the first time i actually got to listen to it..

and the past two years the SC PCC hasn't been a really bad game. i dont' look for it to be any different this year..

Tom is not my friend....

The Sports Central podcast is up. 10:30p scoreboard show at East Kentucky Broadcasting. http://www.wdhr.com Click on sports. It's available for download or subscribe to have it delivered to your itunes.
Love the show..GREAT JOB
:Thumbs: Good show guy's, and I love the pre-game and Sports Central with the scores.