Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think of Ryan Collins from Allen Central
I believe is that Allen Central will be a force to be reckoned with! I think the only team that will be as good as AC is Paintsville. Allen Central not only has the big man, Josh Martin, on the inside...they have, who I believe is the gonna be one of the top players in the 15th, Ryan Collins. Collins is a great shooter and doesn't care to pass. I love someone who isn't a total ball-hog. He also knows how to communicate on the floor and get the team rallying together. Anyone who can lead a team like he does...will go far. Keep an eye out for AC...they will be great!

GO AC!!!

:wave:
rebelfan Wrote:
I believe is that Allen Central will be a force to be reckoned with! I think the only team that will be as good as AC is Paintsville. Allen Central not only has the big man, Josh Martin, on the inside...they have, who I believe is the gonna be one of the top players in the 15th, Ryan Collins. Collins is a great shooter and doesn't care to pass. I love someone who isn't a total ball-hog. He also knows how to communicate on the floor and get the team rallying together. Anyone who can lead a team like he does...will go far. Keep an eye out for AC...they will be great!

GO AC!!!

:wave:

I don't think there that good. They have alot of leadership but there players are not very talented. Yes, Josh Martin is there best player. And he is everything you say he is but he is an average player in the 15th. But he will have to lead this team if they want to win the 58th or even get to the 58th finals.
i agree
Josh Martin is their best player...Collins can play a little D but that is about it....
yea i agree but saying that paintsville will be the only team to challenge AC is going a little to far.....the 58th is about as even this yr as it has ever been or possibly will ever be AC has the experince on their side but with little talent the martin kid will have to step it up big time if AC wants to make a tourny run
blackcat_student Wrote:I don't think there that good. They have alot of leadership but there players are not very talented. Yes, Josh Martin is there best player. And he is everything you say he is but he is an average player in the 15th. But he will have to lead this team if they want to win the 58th or even get to the 58th finals.
I think that pretty much says it, they play hard but you have to have a little talent to go with it. They have to win more than 3-5 games, what ever they won the last few seasons, to be taken seriousley. I would go as far to say that Ryan Collins is probabily their best player though. Yes Paintsville is better than them but JC,SV,Pikeville,and Belfry among others will pretty much crush Allen Central again this season. I hope they do well I really do but I'm just trying to be realistic about this.
Allen Central? how many games did they win last year? i think it was 5? 6? they have no chance in a region with Paintsville, Shelby Valley,Pikeville,Belfy there is no way they even get out of their district unless their players have became.amazingly awsome over the off season
windmill Wrote:Allen Central? how many games did they win last year? i think it was 5? 6? they have no chance in a region with Paintsville, Shelby Valley,Pikeville,Belfy there is no way they even get out of their district unless their players have became.amazingly awsome over the off season
Since when did these 15th reigon teams become such powerhouses????Confusedhh:
rosco Wrote:Since when did these 15th reigon teams become such powerhouses????Confusedhh:

If you goto those schools they all ways think there power houses.
IMO he alright. But no way he will be one of the top players in the region. Maybe the 58th district, which is a weak district and only have about 4 good players anyways. Rebelfan...Allen Central Rebels...Ryan Collins plays for Allen Central. That makes me think very hard about who made this thread.
Allen Central will be much improved from the last 2 seasons. And for Ryan Collins he is a very much improved player as well, his play on the defensive end is very good and he can make things happen on the offensive side of the ball as well. The 58th District will be a pretty tough one this year as it hasnt been in recent years, but AC will and should be the odds on favorite to come out on top as 58th champions. They should make some noise when it comes to the 15th Region and hopefully they can get to the promise land. This season should be very exciting, but just like every other team, they will have their ups and downs.
thespectator Wrote:IMO he alright. But no way he will be one of the top players in the region. Maybe the 58th district, which is a weak district and only have about 4 good players anyways. Rebelfan...Allen Central Rebels...Ryan Collins plays for Allen Central. That makes me think very hard about who made this thread.

thespectator...lets just say this...Yes, I did go to AC...And yes, I am an A.C. and Collins FAN. But don't speak too soon. And if it is any of your business, which it's not...I AM A WOMAN! I stand by my post. Although, I believe the 15th will be tight, what I am saying is this: AC will be one of the top teams. Hopefully the top, but we will just have to wait and see. I still say keep an eye out for them!
rebelfan Wrote:thespectator...lets just say this...Yes, I did go to AC...And yes, I am an A.C. and Collins FAN. But don't speak too soon. And if it is any of your business, which it's not...I AM A WOMAN! I stand by my post. Although, I believe the 15th will be tight, what I am saying is this: AC will be one of the top teams. Hopefully the top, but we will just have to wait and see. I still say keep an eye out for them!

...yep.
lmao
Collins in the best player in the 15th. 'Nuff Said.Confusedhh:
lmfao..and jonathon cockron is skinny
I think he is a player from Allen Central who plays basketball...
To say that he will be one of the best players in the region is just the same as saying only Paintsville will be as good as Allen Central. I dont see either one happening. I was thinking that Allen Central was going to be the top team in the 58th this year. After thinking about it, I dont see that happening. I dont think the players want it enough to make the sacrifices for that. If they did, why did they only have 6 or 7 players this summer? It cant be because other sports was going on. Every other school had all their players playing this summer. You dont get as better during the season as you do in the off season. This will be shown this season for Allen Central.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
blackcat_student Wrote:If you goto those schools they all ways think there power houses.

These schools have every right to think that and you could probably throw Johnson Central in the mix too. They are the top teams in the region year in and year out when it comes crunch time. The last team that didn't go to Rupp that wasn't mentioned was South Floyd I believe, but they were stacked for the most part. A.C. hasn't been to state since '93 or '94 I think when it was played at Freedom Hall in Louisville. When was the last time P'burg made it to the state tournament? The Cats are a good football school, but that's it for the most part...most of their football players wrestle in the offseason that could help the team out a lot. As for this kid, I don't know much about him....but like I've said before the 15th will be competitive again.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:To say that he will be one of the best players in the region is just the same as saying only Paintsville will be as good as Allen Central. I dont see either one happening. I was thinking that Allen Central was going to be the top team in the 58th this year. After thinking about it, I dont see that happening. I dont think the players want it enough to make the sacrifices for that. If they did, why did they only have 6 or 7 players this summer? It cant be because other sports was going on. Every other school had all their players playing this summer. You dont get as better during the season as you do in the off season. This will be shown this season for Allen Central.

Actually there were other sports going on during summer ball. There were players gone to baseball camp, some kids had summer jobs, passing leagues were going on for football players. I'm sure some schools had kids gone to different academic programs for the summer as well. Such as Governors Scholar, Upward Bound etc...
Ryan Collins is not one the region's top players. He has is games, but over the span of an entire season, he needs to improve his game greatly if Allen Central is going to contend this season. Josh Martin is the best player on this Rebel squad, and I don't think he will be able to carry the team himself. Collins is going to have to step up his game, and get his teammates involved more this season than he did last season.
Our Region has too many teams that are really equal and I think that makes our Region games the most fun to watch on game night.
IRISH4 Wrote:When was the last time P'burg made it to the state tournament? The Cats are a good football school, but that's it for the most part...most of their football players wrestle in the offseason that could help the team out a lot.

Last time Prestonsburg made it to the Sweet16 was in 1989...And that was the year I was born so I don't know nothing about that team...But alot of the players from the football team team this year will be the ones that will be contributing to there sucess this season, and those are Bobby Hughes, Trevor Patton, and Taylor Clark, just to name a few...Sorry for getting off topic.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:Ryan Collins is not one the region's top players. He has is games, but over the span of an entire season, he needs to improve his game greatly if Allen Central is going to contend this season. Josh Martin is the best player on this Rebel squad, and I don't think he will be able to carry the team himself. Collins is going to have to step up his game, and get his teammates involved more this season than he did last season.
Good Post!!! I agree
good post strike out king
StrikeoutKing Wrote:Ryan Collins is not one the region's top players. He has is games, but over the span of an entire season, he needs to improve his game greatly if Allen Central is going to contend this season. Josh Martin is the best player on this Rebel squad, and I don't think he will be able to carry the team himself. Collins is going to have to step up his game, and get his teammates involved more this season than he did last season.

Yeah this is a good post SOK. Farley Joseph will also have to step his name up and he has the talent and ability to do so.
I'm sorry, okay I know who Ryan Collins is! Isn't he the back up field goal kicker for the football team there at Allen Central? No I think I'm wrong again, oh yah! He is the back up punter! Sorry guys! :Thumbs:
Ryan Collins is not one of the region's top players. I just don't see were people get that he is one of the best players in the region. because I don't think he can play with some of the players in the region.
i don't think he can play with some of the players in their district
thespectator Wrote:lmfao..and jonathon cockron is skinny
LMFAO....and there is no way that is happening!!!