Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question
i was wondoring did bell county get a new athletic director or something on the kshaa website it has a new athletic director listed i am wondoring what was going on
Yes, hired a new oine.
when did this happen hadn,t seen or read anything on the computer about it or anything
Just hired him last week? Why would it be on here. Ealy went to Central Office in Middlesboro, so they replaced him.
oh ok will it be in newspaper or anything
I would say not.
give some information on the new athletic director
hchs fan Wrote:give some information on the new athletic director

No knowledge of athletics. Just someone to fill the position.
They offered it to a current asst coach along with assistant principal but he would have had to give up coaching duties. He turned it down I order to keep coaching. So they ended up giving it to a teacher.
TopCat Wrote:They offered it to a current asst coach along with assistant principal but he would have had to give up coaching duties. He turned it down I order to keep coaching. So they ended up giving it to a teacher.

Just as a I said one that has no clue about sports.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Just as a I said one that has no clue about sports.

Need to know something about sports if your're going to be AD.....just sayin :igiveup:
64SUR Wrote:Need to know something about sports if your're going to be AD.....just sayin :igiveup:

You are correct. Just by going to the games doesn't mean you know a lot about them.
Name???
64SUR Wrote:Need to know something about sports if your're going to be AD.....just sayin :igiveup:

Bobcats 9108 Wrote:You are correct. Just by going to the games doesn't mean you know a lot about them.

Kind of like fans in the stands complaining who are clueless about the gameConfusednicker:
nky Wrote:Kind of like fans in the stands complaining who are clueless about the gameConfusednicker:

It happens. :biggrin:
Yes it does
Who is the AD?