Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge @ Magoffin County Predictions and Bets!
so what is everyones thoughts on this game...After the win against Phelps does the Warroirs still have it in them to bring this one home or will Magoffin bounce back after the loss to Valley???
im gonna say ER with the win in this one just 2 much for magoffin co.
Magoffin held tough the first half against Valley, I think this will give them confidence heading into the last home game.
MC 24
ER 18
Um Im going to Say ER by 2 or more TD's
Have to go with the Warriors on this one! Play hard Magoffin!
This game will be evenly matched and fun to bet on!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
East Ridge
East Ridge in a close one. Keep working Magoffin your years coming!
East Ridge should win easily once again.
ER, by 8, I think this one is gonna be a close game
I see this one as Mag. county putting up a hard fight but I still think ER has the upper hand even though its a home game for Magoffin.

ER-28
Magoffin-20
East Ridge
well i think that if Magoffin can put together 4 quarters of ball then they will come out on top because they did give Valley a little trouble in the 1st half but couldnt hold it together in the end but if they cant then ER will only win by a TD or two
Er-20

Mc-13
Game is at Magoffin, so that cuts down on ER's win. East Ridge 16 MC 14
32-12 East Ridge
I agree Getum-Choppin...
east ridge
east ridge should have pently of confindence coming in this one after the huge win on phelps, i say;
ER:48
MC:28
I saw MC play Pike Central in the rain. They have a good looking bunch of kids. Against central they could not match up all across the line, with Q getting in some good counters. I look for this same thing to happen as ER and PC have about the same abilities. ER by 12
This will be a good HS game. Both teams are relatively equal, but it's MC final home game of the season, Sr. night and emotions will be high. Coach McCoy will have his team focused I beleive. MC has played tough (YES TOUGH!!!!) the last 2 game until the 4th quarter. This will be the game when they play 4 complete. Watch out for #34, Jordon Howard and his LB buddies. This group does not get the recognition they deserve, but they are a great LB crew! MC 30 ER 22
ER with the win.
er wins by 2-4tds
MC is going to pull off the upset in this high scoring affiar

MC-3
ER-0
38-14 ER wins...If MC pulls the upset I'm out of luck, I put most my points this week on East Ridge in this game.
east Ridge by 2 td's
Anyone got the final Score for this game??