Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Volleyball - Region 15 - Brackets
Does anyone have the drawing information for Region 15???
I heard that SF and JC play at 6 Monday and ER and PC play after that. All I know.
I just found out that AC plays Shelby Valley in the first round. If anyone has any updates post em on here plz!
Johnson Central 6:00 Monday
South floyd

East Ridge 7:15 Monday
Pike Central

Belfry 6:00 Tuesday
Magoffin County

Allen Central 7:15 Tuesday
Shelby Valley
Well lets hear it! Thoughts and picks!
one of the favs will be going home early in the first game
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:one of the favs will be going home early in the first game

Who?
either Johnson or South Floyd those are 2 of the favs arent they
JC and Blefry in the finals. Gotta say though. Belfry is the favorite. Until you beat the top dog you can't say anything. Good luck to all the girls.
I think it will be JC and AC in the finals. Allen Central has already beat Belfry once this season and they are ready to do it again.
So far JC beat South Floyd 2-0 and Pike Central beat East Ridge 2-0. Go Volley Eagles!!! By the way everyone needs to come out and support their respective schools. These girls work very hard to get to this point and they need your support.:rockon:
I agree with eaglehoops, more people need to come out and support these ladies. There were bigger crowds at the District and some regular season matches than last night. For some, it will be their last match for high school volleyball. LET'S support our youth.
Congratulations to the Johnson Central Golden Eagles on their win over a scrappy South Floyd Raider squad. JC should go far into the region.
Belfry beat Magoffin County 2-0 and Allen Central defeated Shelby Valley 2-0 to set the stage for a great round of volleyball Wednesday night. Johnson Central will play Pike County Central at 6:00 PM with Belfry playing Allen Central in the night cap at 7:15 PM. Sounds like a good night to travel to East Ridge. Good luck to all four teams. The winners will advance to the Regional Championship match on Thursday at 7:00 PM
Champioship game--Pike Central vs Belfry
Good win by Belfry they are a class act with a great coach. If they win tomorrow night I will be there at the state to watch. Says something for that district. Pike Central also looked really well tonight should be a good game tomorrow night.