Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ERHS's final record?
i think well finish 6-4 this season:letsparty
warriorpride Wrote:i think well finish 6-4 this season:letsparty
You think East Ridge will win their last 6 games in a row:lmao:

Thats Means they will have to beat Sheldon Clark, Prestonsburg,Magoffin Co, Phelps and Tolisa WV. I see them beatin Magoffin Co and Phelps, Dont really know anything about Tolisa WV, but I say that will be a lost to..

6-4..more like 3-7 or 4-6
i agree with you nny10
they will be 3-7 or 4-6
tolsia usually has a really good team for west viginia...state contenders a few years ago but not heard anything about them lately
Best of luck to them, I just don't see it happeneing.

3-7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks for the info, are they better then Midland Trail or Matewan??
NYY10 Wrote:You think East Ridge will win their last 6 games in a row:lmao:

Thats Means they will have to beat Sheldon Clark, Prestonsburg,Magoffin Co, Phelps and Tolisa WV. I see them beatin Magoffin Co and Phelps, Dont really know anything about Tolisa WV, but I say that will be a lost to..

6-4..more like 3-7 or 4-6

we (prestonsburg) played tulsia in a scrimmage at tulsia..they are a pretty good team..they have the best running back in west virginia ive heard..east ridge will get slaughtered by them
East Ridge always finishes around 2-8, I realllly don't see a 6 and 4 season. The SV game could have been won but the boys really disappointed me after they scored their 2 touchdowns and then received 15 flags or more. Throw to the endzone was great for the chance to tie but like I said, very disappointing. Best of luck to you but I don't see the outcome any more than 4-6.

East Ridge wont have over 3 wins this season but best of luck to the ER
warriorpride Wrote:i think well finish 6-4 this season:letsparty

You can't be serious??? With wins over SC and P-burg?? Don't think so. 2-8.
East Ridge won't have a chance of winning against pburg or SC