Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 89 Jackson Co 49
I left at halftime.....I will say no more. Confusedhh:
Say what you want but Bubba did call this one right. Haha Didn't expect this at all, maybe 12-15.

EKYBubbaWatson Wrote:Perry by a bunch after what happened to them last week. Jackson Co will still be riding the high from their win over Clay Co last night.
Where you at General?
UKCC Wrote:Say what you want but Bubba did call this one right. Haha Didn't expect this at all, maybe 12-15.

Bubba was just upset....If clay would have beaten Jackson county... He would have pick Jackson county over perry... UKCC...13th don't need to be playing a 14th regions team....just saying. :Sad04:
Nice win for former CLAY County Tiger Shannon Hoskins and the Dores
64SUR Wrote:Bubba was just upset....If clay would have beaten Jackson county... He would have pick Jackson county over perry... UKCC...13th don't need to be playing a 14th regions team....just saying. :Sad04:

I agree, we got beat by Breathitt. Haha all be it 2OT. They're probably 4-5 in that region. Going to be a while before 13th catches back up with 14th but I won't get into that.
No way this team wins the 13th!! They have zero inside game and all they do is just shoot 3's every trip down. Fox is a nice player but doesn't shoot it well from outside and struggled getting to the basket tonight early! This score could have been MUCH worse!!! Beverly and Johnson played about 2 1/2 quarters tonight! I'm going w/ Clay or Knox to win the region!!
Any stats? Other than Johnson's 23 points and 12 rebounds.
Beverly didn't play a whole lot this game and was flirting with a triple-double - 19, 9 and 8

And like I said...
I wouldn't want to be the team that played Perry at home after that debacle in Knott County.
[Image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/h...2101_n.jpg]

Courtesy Tony McGuire
Let's play, "Who Can Spot The Former Clay County Star In The Background!!??"
UKCC Wrote:Let's play, "Who Can Spot The Former Clay County Star In The Background!!??"

Rodney Mitchell or Shannon Hoskins?
EKYBubbaWatson Wrote:Where you at General?
Sorry BUBBA. I been watching tape of last nights game. Anyways, why you on a Perry County thread calling out the General? You think we give a crap about losing to Perry tonight? No big deal. Wonder how Clay would have done against em tonight? I'm not bashing Clay either, just saying that both teams were battling all night in a very emotional game. It's hard for anybody to get up for a tough game out of region after that. No excuses...we stunk it up tonight. However,in defense of Will Neeley... Justin Johnson is clearly kneeing him in the face and kicking his privates as he reverse dunked the half court lob.Should have been a foul! Haha.
A shalacking tonight, Like I said I would not want to come to Perry and play them in the regional tournament. I know they must beat Buckhorn first, it dont matter what happens at Cordia friday night and what haapen last Thursday at Knott County.
Huggy_Bear Wrote:Rodney Mitchell or Shannon Hoskins?

I was going with Mitchell, haha.
ballstar Wrote:No way this team wins the 13th!! They have zero inside game and all they do is just shoot 3's every trip down. Fox is a nice player but doesn't shoot it well from outside and struggled getting to the basket tonight early! This score could have been MUCH worse!!! Beverly and Johnson played about 2 1/2 quarters tonight! I'm going w/ Clay or Knox to win the region!!
Sorry to let you down tonight ballstar, but don't give up on us now! We been in your top three all year! We've not had an inside game all year,but we've still pulled off some big wins. Yes, we shoot too many threes at times but if we find the right mix of shooting and getting to the basket. As far as Fox..he was actually shooting a high percentage for threes at one point recently. I wouldn't leave him open. I don't believe one single player or coach for that matter wanted this game tonight after the game last night with Clay. That's no excuse but understandable. Also, I don't believe in moral victories or anything but we played a very hard fought game with Hazard in the WYMT that could have easily swung our way if a few shots had fell or a few calls went our way. Hazard winds up with a 6 point win. Hazard wins the tourney. Hazard beat Knott. Knott beat Perry by 20. Don't make any sense does it? Basketball is a simple game but it's full of many strange and sometimes cruel twists of fate. Anyone can be beaten on any given night! Hats off to Justin Johnson and Braxton Beverly and good luck!
I said perry would win big, but I sure never thought it would this big. Jackson lives and dies with the 3 and just cannot matchup with size.
General Jackson Wrote:Sorry to let you down tonight ballstar, but don't give up on us now! We been in your top three all year! We've not had an inside game all year,but we've still pulled off some big wins. Yes, we shoot too many threes at times but if we find the right mix of shooting and getting to the basket. As far as Fox..he was actually shooting a high percentage for threes at one point recently. I wouldn't leave him open. I don't believe one single player or coach for that matter wanted this game tonight after the game last night with Clay. That's no excuse but understandable. Also, I don't believe in moral victories or anything but we played a very hard fought game with Hazard in the WYMT that could have easily swung our way if a few shots had fell or a few calls went our way. Hazard winds up with a 6 point win. Hazard wins the tourney. Hazard beat Knott. Knott beat Perry by 20. Don't make any sense does it? Basketball is a simple game but it's full of many strange and sometimes cruel twists of fate. Anyone can be beaten on any given night! Hats off to Justin Johnson and Braxton Beverly and good luck!

What I said probably sounded negative but I didn't mean it that way! I apologize if you took it that way. I just think its real hard to win a regional tourney on jump shots. Teams have bad nights and if your defense can't pull you through then your in serious trouble! JC's just doesn't guard very good at all. They will have to shot it awesome to win the region and I'm not sure you can do that every night.
There will be a Wal Mart built in McKee before the Generals win region.
General Jackson Wrote:Sorry BUBBA. I been watching tape of last nights game. Anyways, why you on a Perry County thread calling out the General? You think we give a crap about losing to Perry tonight? No big deal. Wonder how Clay would have done against em tonight? I'm not bashing Clay either, just saying that both teams were battling all night in a very emotional game. It's hard for anybody to get up for a tough game out of region after that. No excuses...we stunk it up tonight. However,in defense of Will Neeley... Justin Johnson is clearly kneeing him in the face and kicking his privates as he reverse dunked the half court lob.Should have been a foul! Haha.

Hate that for him :biggrin:
General Jackson Wrote:Sorry BUBBA. I been watching tape of last nights game. Anyways, why you on a Perry County thread calling out the General? You think we give a crap about losing to Perry tonight? No big deal. Wonder how Clay would have done against em tonight? I'm not bashing Clay either, just saying that both teams were battling all night in a very emotional game. It's hard for anybody to get up for a tough game out of region after that. No excuses...we stunk it up tonight. However,in defense of Will Neeley... Justin Johnson is clearly kneeing him in the face and kicking his privates as he reverse dunked the half court lob.Should have been a foul! Haha.

that happen a lot when player are watching johnson dunk....need to back away from him :HitWall:
Knox Central lost to them by 3 in OT. That looks pretty good for the Panthers.
I truly think Know is the best team because they are very solid on D. That only will put them n the mix of every game they play n the tourney! I believe Clay will be tuff to knock off at their house! I would have to choose Clay at this point w/ a close 2nd to Knox.
Defense wins championships, Ballstar. I think Clay is clearly most talented, but they are extremely inconsistent especially on D. Knox is the best defensive team in the 13th. Whoever got that photo of Johnson, that is just awesome. Poor Big Neeley got put on a poster and kicked in a bad area.
Lol, I agree. The reverse off a lob from half court was much better. This PCC team can be real special when they come to play. They just dont always do that. I think that Clay or Knox will win the 13th. I like the JC team but they just don't seem to guard the 3's or the post much. They kinda look like they are wanting to get to the other end and out score you. They doesn't work well n tourney.
EKYBubbaWatson Wrote:There will be a Wal Mart built in McKee before the Generals win region.
Hilarious! You are with out a doubt the funniest person that ever lived! I can't believe you went with the old walmart joke. Cmon BUBBA, you can do better than that.