Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central Middle School Panorama Nov. 4
Does anyone know anything about it. Who's playing Who? When?
the schedule is in fridays big sandy news.
For those of us that do not subscribe to the Big Sandy newspaper , can someone post the brackets???? Thank u in advance.
Yes, Please? Betsy Layne plays, and thats all I know
At JCMS

Starting at 9AM then every hour

Highlands 6th vs Middle Fork
Inez 7 vs Magofin
Inez 8 vs Magoffin
Pikevile 7 vs West Virginia Wildcats
Pikeville 8 vs West Virginia Wildcats
JCMS 7th vs West Virginia Wildcats
JCMS 8 vs Huntington St. Joes
Louisa 7 vs Betsy Layne
Louisa 8 vs Betsy Layne
Warfield 8 vs Wesley Christian

At JCHS

Porter vs Salyersville Blue
Meade vs Salyersville White
WR Castle 6 vs Fallsburg
Allen Central 7 vs Fallsburg
Allen Central 8 vs Fallsburg
Flat Gap 6 vs Adams
Belfry 7 vs Adams
Belfry 8 vs Adams
Should be a lot of good talent to watch. I can't wait to see pikeville 8th. I heard they were very good as seventh graders. Would have loved to have seen them play Johnson County Middle School last year. Can't wait to see jcms 8th this year as well. I remember the Skaggs kid from Louisa was a nice player last year as well. Coach Fairchild and Coach Shepherd will have everything running smoothly.
Nice Panorama JC. Man that 8th Grade team out of WV was impressive. Their Coach said that two of their best players didn't even come with them. Said they were having grade issues. he said that they have to maintain a 3.0 and those boys had a 2.8. Can't imagine what they would have played like if those two would have come! Seen some Good games though. Good Job again JC.
How Did Pikeville 8th Look??????????
They looked a little sloppy. BUT, I saw this team play last year and they are a pretty good team. The coach said that he had only had 6 practices before that game. So things will come together and they will be a good team before the season is over. Just need a few more days of gym time.
So Did Wv Win Iy All
Why Wasnt The School Across The Creek Invited To Play In This Tour..........
It was just set up as 2 twelve min. halves and the score was reset after the first half. WV did beat Pike 8th and JC 8th pretty good. As far as the team accross the creek. They never get called. They actually have a 5th and 6th grade school aff. team this year and to the best of knowledge they haven't been called either.
Does Paintsville Have Anything Coming Up For The 7th Or 8th Grade This Year??