Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley vs Grundy Virginia predictions and bets!
Luck is a big part of sports, and any good coach will tell you that you need luck to win the big games!!! Sometimes that is just how the cards fall!
The College One Wrote:Like pillsburythrowboy siad valley going to ride that wave to a BIG V friday night go Valley 21-10

Ride the wave huh.......Better put a life jacket on them boys College One...theyll need it....you ever heard the phrase"Paying for the sins of the father" your boys gonna take one for Saunders...gaurenteed...
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:I drather be lucky than good. LUCK can go a fart way. Bad snap not luck it happens in football. How many touchdowns have been scored on bad snap many. It happens not luck. The Matewan thign maybe it was luck, But were not complaing were 5-0.

yeah it happens.. but valley was lucky that it happened to central that time instead of it just happening at another game across town.
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Train85 : our 3-year QB & all-time leading rusher both graduated last year, along with about a dozen other starters. We've already played (and gotten clobbered by) AA runners-up from both VA & WV. Only had about 3 dozen at the ER scrim - ended up tied with the Warriors at 2 TD's apiece.
VHSL-helper Wrote:Train85 : our 3-year QB & all-time leading rusher both graduated last year, along with about a dozen other starters. We've already played (and gotten clobbered by) AA runners-up from both VA & WV. Only had about 3 dozen at the ER scrim - ended up tied with the Warriors at 2 TD's apiece.

Thanks for the inof on the wave!

GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!
hootie Wrote:Luck is a big part of sports, and any good coach will tell you that you need luck to win the big games!!! Sometimes that is just how the cards fall!

Yea I agree
I will take the Cats 20-14
warriorpride Wrote:Yea, Valley got lucky on us but best not worry about it now. I just can't wait until the wave crushes Valley.
how was it that Valley got lucky....when a team scores 20 unanswered points on another team then thats not luck thats skill...and Valley will not get crushed by the wave, they MIGHT get beat but Grundy will have a hard time doing it
JWBN4EA Wrote:how was it that Valley got lucky....when a team scores 20 unanswered points on another team then thats not luck thats skill...and Valley will not get crushed by the wave, they MIGHT get beat but Grundy will have a hard time doing it

They play like they played the last 2 weeks against PC and ER this will be ugly...
The wave by a touchdown...
If Grundy is the same Powerhouse team they where in the past than they will win :

Grundy--42
ShelbyV-20
gridironguru Wrote:Ride the wave huh.......Better put a life jacket on them boys College One...theyll need it....you ever heard the phrase"Paying for the sins of the father" your boys gonna take one for Saunders...gaurenteed...

Now what did Saunders do to make Grundy mad??? Don't tell me there takign up for Phelps to.
Ruling on the Matewan player is in - looks like SV is 5-0, until the NEXT appeal is heard, anyway.

http://www.wvgazette.com/section/Sports/2006092854
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Now what did Saunders do to make Grundy mad??? Don't tell me there takign up for Phelps to.

keep waggin your toungue son.....drink that Saunders kool-aide and set back and watch the dismantling tonight..aint got a damn thing to do with Phelps and we aint ONE OF THE PANSIES SAUNDERS SCHEDULED,WHERE THE ONE HE TIRED TO DUCK....
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Now what did Saunders do to make Grundy mad??? Don't tell me there takign up for Phelps to.

I notice your hanging on to that 257 points you got there dough boy,where"s your faith?:moon:
I would love to see the valley roll , but Im taking Grundy on tradition alone!!!! Grundy 42 Valley 20
gridironguru Wrote:keep waggin your toungue son.....drink that Saunders kool-aide and set back and watch the dismantling tonight..aint got a damn thing to do with Phelps and we aint ONE OF THE PANSIES SAUNDERS SCHEDULED,WHERE THE ONE HE TIRED TO DUCK....

Dont Cuss, there other words to use instead of that!!!
I Dont get to go to this game, Looks Like Im going to be listenin to it on the radio, anybody know what station is going to be held on?