Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County - 84 Boyd County - 71
Waiting on official stats but McDaniel flirted with 30, maybe more. Chip great 4th quarter. House with some great hustle plays. Impressive when you can go over 3 regions and pull off an away win when down 10 in the 3rd quarter against anybody.
EKYBubba, got any stats?
Not sure on stats. Ryan House absolute pure hustle, heck of a game from him. Great 2nd half from Tigers.
Got to listen to this one. Clay was dead in the water, but decided to play the fourth quarter. Sounded like all phases of the game were stepped up. Best game by Chip in a while. Deadly from the foul line to wrap it up.
Did the radio guys get the score wrong because I've seen several 84's but KHSAA has 82? Hopefully they do like last year's team did around this time and come alive and together. I'll go as far as to say McDaniel played his best game of the year. If not at least top 2-3.
I thought they said 82-71. KHSAA has 82-71
I had 84, saw some 84's on social media too. O well.
Nice win for the Tigers!
Big game for McDaniel
Congrats Clay
UKCC Wrote:Waiting on official stats but McDaniel flirted with 30, maybe more. Chip great 4th quarter. House with some great hustle plays. Impressive when you can go over 3 regions and pull off an away win when down 10 in the 3rd quarter against anybody.

The amazing thing, was that Smith was on point for most of that great 4th quarter. Marcum put McDaniel on the wing for more scoring opportunities and tonight he got into the lane and stopped settling for threes. Great job all around, good road win for the Tigers
Boyd has to learn to finish stronger in the fourth quarter !!!!!
They finished very strong in the 4th at Manchester when these two played. I feel like Boyd is a better team than their record indicates. A lot of their losses have been pretty close.
Tyler Chip McDaniel 12 for 12 at the foul lineSmile
icecreamandcake Wrote:Tyler Chip McDaniel 12 for 12 at the foul lineSmile

Just in the 4th? Because I feel like he had more and maybe missed 1?
Nice win for Clay Co.