Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia 80 Betsy Layne 52
Nice game cordia from 64SUR....Confusedinglepar
Cordia is tough, but I will be going for Captain Ron and the Catholic tomorrow.

:Cheerlead
Looking forward to the rematch. This should be a good one.
OK who got an injunction on my updates...And closed it. :Hammer3:
I wasnt able to tune the radio in to any station but 93.1 out of Pikeville and it was brutal to listen to those guys call the game. That Jamie guy cried fron start to finish and how unprofessional to constantly go on about how Cordia is a prep school and AAU tean and blah blah blah. I dont agree with what they are doing but my gosh if you calling a game on the radio tell us whats going on, on the floor and not about Rhodes flying kids in from other countries. I promise you come Tuesday night you wont hear Drum and Harold crying over it.
64SUR Wrote:OK who got an injunction on my updates...And closed it. :Hammer3:

I thought you had it closed
:truestory:
Warthog Wrote:I thought you had it closed
:truestory:

Heck I was the one who was posting the updates...:phone:
Updates were over as the game went final. Keep this one clean or it too shall be closed.
Real Badman Wrote:Updates were over as the game went final. Keep this one clean or it too shall be closed.

:thanks: I enjoy posting local scores for BGR fans
any stats on this game? looks like the 14th region will be a lot more interesting now
This is what I meant about Jackson County cant feel good losing to Betsy Layne.
They're not good.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This is what I meant about Jackson County cant feel good losing to Betsy Layne.
They're not good.

No one in the 13th is good
:biglmao::biglmao:
I hope Cordia wins the whole thing so the single A schools with $$$ will have them shut down. Goooooooo Cordia!
Go NCC
Forget cheering for the mountains because the mountain team got beat
Warthog Wrote:No one in the 13th is good
:biglmao::biglmao:

Minus the Canadians/transfers/recruits/exchange/foreigners, I feel were on par with the 14th
If you say so
First game with Newport Cath and Cordia went to OT right?
Betsy Layne represented 15th region well..
Cordia has a good team, can't say I agree with how the team is put together though...
KY Headhunter Wrote:I wasnt able to tune the radio in to any station but 93.1 out of Pikeville and it was brutal to listen to those guys call the game. That Jamie guy cried fron start to finish and how unprofessional to constantly go on about how Cordia is a prep school and AAU tean and blah blah blah. I dont agree with what they are doing but my gosh if you calling a game on the radio tell us whats going on, on the floor and not about Rhodes flying kids in from other countries. I promise you come Tuesday night you wont hear Drum and Harold crying over it.

Keep those cards and letters coming Headhunter…we called the game and the situation surrounding it in context. Did I let the circumstances get in the way of the play-by-play? At times I did, especially late when it was over. Simply put, the circumstances surrounding Cordia and their false sense of achieving success took away from the spirit of the game.
jammin' jamey Wrote:Keep those cards and letters coming Headhunter…we called the game and the situation surrounding it in context. Did I let the circumstances get in the way of the play-by-play? At times I did, especially late when it was over. Simply put, the circumstances surrounding Cordia and their false sense of achieving success took away from the spirit of the game.

Dude you got beat by the better team can you admit that atleasts....Cordia took your spirit away from the game...I wish best Layne all the luck in the 15th region...64SUR. :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:Dude you got beat by the better team can you admit that atleasts....Cordia took your spirit away from the game...I wish best Layne all the luck in the 15th region...64SUR. :Cheerlead

Never said they weren't a better team. Matter of fact, I'm a neutral observer, not a fan. The fact that Cordia is doing what they are doing takes away from the spirit of a truly competitive contest.
jammin' jamey Wrote:Never said they weren't a better team. Matter of fact, I'm a neutral observer, not a fan. The fact that Cordia is doing what they are doing takes away from the spirit of a truly competitive contest.

:dudecomeon: If Betsy Layne would have beaten cordia jammin'jamey...you would have felt the spirit I promise......NEUTRAL OBSERVER....man this is BGR nothing neutral about cordia hater...GO CORDIA FROM 64SUR. Confusederiously:
Jammin didn't say anything that ANYONE listening wasn't already thinking.

They are NOT a KHSAA/Mountain Team. They are a PREP Team. If that's what they want to be. Then more power to them. I don't think anyone would say the first harsh word towards them for doing that. Man up and play Prep Teams and quit making themselves look foolish with the crap that is flowing out of Cordia.....:puking:.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
This to shall pass. Remember all of the talk about Rose Hill a few years ago. Not so much now. Play the games whether for or against because nothing is changing. Rod is going to get a bigger job and will move on and that's just the way it works. We have to admit it's brought a lot of activity in the area.
Recruiting and transfers happen everywhere in the state, mostly in the mountains. You show me a coach that wouldn't take any of these boys and Ill show you one that isn't being truthful.
Until the khsaa does something about it, this will always continue.
Sounded like a beat down..