Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is russell playing ball this year
Just wondering. I haven't seen anything on them all year on here. I've looked for scores, a d threads to see how some of the kids were doing. Is there no interes? from anyone?
http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh.../?id=42777

There ya go.
Russell is having a down year... 4-15 on the year thus far. Like all schools... it happens and when teams are down fans disappear...
Yes they do. I don't keep up with basketball, but is Kidwell the man for the job? I know he's had a few good teams, but more mediocre or bad teams. And I've always heard he dosent get along with his players very well.
Russel, is playing Larnc. Co, tonight.
Your constant belittlement of the Russell basketball team is not very nice. Calling them an embarrassment earlier this fall and now asking even if they are playing is not fair to those boys. As mentioned earlier they are having a down year and have been plagued with injury.

If you want the scores you can get them all from the KHSAA scoreboard (http://www.khsaa.org)
I was right then, and I'm right now. I place more blame on Kidwell. I haven't said one thing about any player. Saying they're not good this year isn't an attack. A team can not be playing well for s number of reasons. We've all seen teams at all levels have great talent, but just don't have the chemistry to be a good team. I knew they wouldn't be good this year for whatever the reason. And like i said, I just don't think they have a good coach, or is that statement off limits also.
^ I, admittedly, don't know the full situation there at Russell, but my understanding is they simply just graduated a ton of good talent and are simply having a down year.
They are just down this year. It happens.
When a Raceland team that's not word beaters can win by 20+ when they had 3 starters out, its more than lack of talent.
You are not right in calling a team an embarrassment or rhetorically asking if they are even playing. You can say the coach is no good but to belittle them is just mean. Grow up.