Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KHSAA Passing league requirements/ restrictions
What are the passing league restrictions for highschool kids...
IF there was a winter/spring football league would kids be eligible to play in it if was not high school based. ????
I know about possible injuries but what is the state ruling???????
Lets say for them playing in a winter/spring INDOOR league.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
I don't know but that would be pretty cool
So, let them have a passing league going on the same time basketball season is in? If it wasnt a school based function, how many buildings are big enough for a passing football game to be played in?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
The passing leagues are held during the summer for football. Doing something over the winter would not get off the ground in this basketball crazy state. Fall baseball has really started hurting some of the schools by taking football kids away all together or by keeping them from some practises. Fall baseball is not school related either.
Just wondering about 8 0n 8 indoor 50 yard league. Like arena for high school,,,,, If the buidling and the equipment were there how many teams would field one. And how many kids would just play football,,,,,,, HOW MANY KIDS WOULD IMPROVE HAVING THIS OPTION..???????
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "