Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
knott co 69 Lawrence co 43 Final
Nice game.:Clap:
Congrats KCC. Good win. Congrats to LC w/ a nice showing for such a young group of kids. LC's time is coming.
ballstar Wrote:Congrats KCC. Good win. Congrats to LC w/ a nice showing for such a young group of kids. LC's time is coming.

I have a feeling Lawrence will make a run for a regional championship this year. :betterthanexpected:
Very possible but they will HAVE to make shots and have a little better shot selection. I thought they played well in the 1st half against PCC and KCC but seemed to go away from what was working. To best the likes of Johnson Central and Sheldon Clark they will have to put a full game together. I would say they are a dark horse at this point for sure.
Camron Justice passes Tate Cox to become the all-time scoring leader for the Mountain Classic.
Good game KCC good luck on the rest of the season.
LC played 3 top 25 teams in the state in a 4 day span as good as anybody could have played them very proud of these dawgs! Keep working the region starts Monday night at home VS-P-Burg.
Lawrence had a rough night shooting the basketball, that makes it hard for any team.
Congrats KCC on the win. LC made a nice showing in their first ever appearance at the WYMT Classic.
This was a major upset
Major upset? What?
Sarcasm
That LC team is a good team and will get better in the future, I'd like to wish Josh Cook good luck in the future he's a great person and is doing a great job coaching.
Wow
Lawrence will be fine playing good teams makes you better.
Lawerence got owned. Welcome to the 14th!