Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay Co 44 Letcher Central 30
Final
congrats CC
Congrats Clay
Congrats Clay Co.......Lewis have another big game???
Congrats Clay Co
I bet this was a long game with both teams having the Air Attack Offense@!
Congrats Clay..hey LCC, offense is only half the game
Congrats Clay County!!!
Congrats Clay County!! It doesn't look like LCC is the powerhouse everyone thinks they are.
congrats cc hey lcc you can score all you want to but if your d doesent stop them it dont matter.
Congrats Clay County
Where is the LCC offense at that comes up big in the first half, and then quits? What is going on Hilliard?
Is Clay county in their district?
Boomer86 Wrote:Is Clay county in their district?
Yeah im about sure they are, it said they were on the TV
Clay County's QB is one of the best in the state and is just a Sophomore. Could we be looking at the next Tim Couch from the mountains
Congrats to Clay co
Good win Clay County
THERULE Wrote:Clay County's QB is one of the best in the state and is just a Sophomore. Could we be looking at the next Tim Couch from the mountains
NO FLIPPIN' WAY!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:NO FLIPPIN' WAY!

You have not watched this kid then. He threw for 4000 yards as a freshman. He is avg. 406 yards a game over 5 weeks, he will be at 8000 plus by the end of this year as a sophomore. He is dang good. He reads defenses well and can put the bal on a dime. He is better than couch was as a Sophomore.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:NO FLIPPIN' WAY!

He did have a down game against Letcher. He is probably one of the best in the state though.
THERULE Wrote:You have not watched this kid then. He threw for 4000 yards as a freshman. He is avg. 406 yards a game over 5 weeks, he will be at 8000 plus by the end of this year as a sophomore. He is dang good. He reads defenses well and can put the bal on a dime. He is better than couch was as a Sophomore.

I was in last week and watched some of this game in the first quater, this kid is pretty good. One of my buddies here is from Clay County and he told me about him. Watch out for this kid, esp in the next couple years.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
He threw for 450 against LCC. I don't call that a down game by any means. He will break every passing record in the state by the time he is a senior.
HazzBeen Wrote:He threw for 450 against LCC. I don't call that a down game by any means. He will break every passing record in the state by the time he is a senior.

How many Int did he have?
Who does Clay play next
congrats to Clay Co
player_5622 Wrote:Yeah im about sure they are, it said they were on the TV

ok...thanks