Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NKY Top 100 for 2013
http://nkyfan.com/2013/12/nkyfan-2013-po...n-top-100/

Continued success in the class room and on the field!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Very good Job by NKYFAN.com.

My only beef with them is that they should be including Gallatin, Grant & Pendleton Schools

Nate McCoy from Gallatin could easily of made a case for top 15.
I would have liked to seen Brooks from NewCath make the list, but he was out for a few games due to injuries. Glad to see that he made the All star team though. Congrats to all.
I`m glad someone noticed Nate McCoy. 14 interceptions, and according to tristatefootball.com led the area in all purpose yds with 2333,4th in receiving yds with 1157, and 24 tds. So from what I can see is stats doesn`t mean to much unless the kid is from NKY. He didn`t have to bad of a varsity career down here in no mans land.
superdave1957 Wrote:I`m glad someone noticed Nate McCoy. 14 interceptions, and according to tristatefootball.com led the area in all purpose yds with 2333,4th in receiving yds with 1157, and 24 tds. So from what I can see is stats doesn`t mean to much unless the kid is from NKY. He didn`t have to bad of a varsity career down here in no mans land.

Incredible watched his highlights from the Walton tape. I'm sure because of the size of the school he won't get many looks but if hope a Thomas More, or Kentucky Christan gets wind of him.
I would like to know if the persons responsible actually watched some of these kids play. I realize it's opinion and opinions vary but some of these players and where some of them are ranked make no sense. One in particular is Schneider from CCHS, IDE say he was clearly one of the top five OL in NKY and to be ranked that low is way off. There are quite a few others, but this one to me really stands out.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:I would like to know if the persons responsible actually watched some of these kids play. I realize it's opinion and opinions vary but some of these players and where some of them are ranked make no sense. One in particular is Schneider from CCHS, IDE say he was clearly one of the top five OL in NKY and to be ranked that low is way off. There are quite a few others, but this one to me really stands out.

Preaching to the choir here my friend. Several on the list are very questionable IMO. They claim that it is based upon film and talking to other coaches and such.
A healthy Luke Bir at CCH deserves to be on the list. Would guess that Johnson Central would have him at the top based on his stats from that game. Fast, hard nosed runner. Shame he was hurt through most of his Senior year. Great kid, great family.