Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State Championship Weekend Weather ?
mysonis55 Wrote:I would do it. Just drive safely.

I've already requested the vacation day...but I hate icy\wet roads. My front tires arent the best but I may need to get them replaced early Friday just to go.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I just checked the hourly forecast for Fri. They now have backed the precipitation up to starting around 2P.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:Snow might slow down caldwells offense.....oh wait a sec

Haha very funny. :gtfo:
Had it right there in front of them.
I let u know when it starts here in east Arkansas,cause then its only matter of time b4 it hits western ky
I highly recommend hand, toe and body warmers that you can find at Wally World and most sporting goods stores. They come in little orange foil packages. I hunt and fish in the winter and these things are the greatest thing ever to help stay warm in the worst cold weather. Cost is about a dollar each and range from 4 to 18 hours of heat. Toe and body warmers have a sticky side that can be attached anywhere needed. Hand warmers are best used in the pockets of your coat. Just keep your hands in your pockets and they will stay toasty warm. Do not attach these things to bare skin cause they will burn you. The body warmers are large and are best attached to your lower back inside your coat and or on your chest area. The full sized sole of shoe type are not very good. Use the small toe only type that stick to the bottom of your toes on the outside of your sock. It will be the best 5 to 6 bucks you ever spent.
Every body stay warm and dry.
I will enjoy it even if I'm a popsicle.
Blau Vogel Wrote:Slight changes...

http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/B...Y0721:1:US

Fri Dec 6
High: 37°F Low: 20°F
Heavy Rain / Freezing Rain
Chance of precip: 70%
Wind: N at 11 mph

Sat Dec 7
High: 36° Low: 22°
Mostly Cloudy
Chance of precip: 20%
Wind: NNE at 10 mph

http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/B...Y0721:1:US

Fri Dec 6
High: 38°F Low: 23°F
Rain
CHANCE OF RAIN: 100%
WIND: N at 12 mph

Sat Dec 7
Mostly Cloudy High: 34° Low: 28°
Mostly Cloudy
CHANCE OF PRECIP: 10%
WIND: NNE at 11 mph
mysonis55 Wrote:I just checked the hourly forecast for Fri. They now have backed the precipitation up to starting around 2P.

Not looking good on the weather station mysonis55 :HitWall:
Last look I have it showed no precip there til around 3p. I'm not making this up. On google search type in bowling green area weather. Then get 5 day forecast. When you get there select fri. When you get there select hourly and check the precip.
mysonis55 Wrote:Last look I have it showed no precip there til around 3p. I'm not making this up. On google search type in bowling green area weather. Then get 5 day forecast. When you get there select fri. When you get there select hourly and check the precip.

Mysonis55 can I ask you a question are you Blind or is it me Confusederiously:
I guess I must be blind. I see now 100% precip the entire game but, 36 degrees, which means no freezing.