Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No home games
Somerset has played and won every single game so far in the playoffs as the away team (traveling more than 2 hours in every game). They were ranked 3rd in their district. Im just curious how many teams have gone on to win region and/or gone farther than that in the past and who was the most recent without playing a home game in the playoffs. I wouldn't think it would be many but I've been wrong before.
Simon Kenton a few years ago.
Several teams have.
Especially when there was a 4 class system
I think NCC won state one year without a home Playoff game...but i would bet few if any teams will have traveled over 1000 mile round trip in four rounds of the playoffs like Somerset will this year.
Mayfield did it in 98 for 2 long road games before state and then went on to get whipped by Middlesboro.
Bunnies beat Danville and they could have saved a bunch of miles on their vehicles.
E's Army Wrote:Bunnies beat Danville and they could have saved a bunch of miles on their vehicles.

Yeah but for some reason they didn't get that done!
I said when the playoffs begin Somerset will make a run and they go to NCC and NCC is not as good as in the past close game but NCC wins 24 20. Sorry Somerset another team from Eastern Kentucky loses to a Northern Kentucky team.
Cooper did it last year as a 4 seed and made it to the finals!
Somerset won region as a 4 seed in '99.
Jumpers are putting it together when it counts. Those miles have made them tough. They are true road warriors.
Somerset has continued to surprise people all across the state. Hopefully, they will take down NCC this week and make it to the carpet.
Defense is much better. Still a lot of work on the offense side. Will outstanding job!! Defense has got us where we are to this point!! Let's get this big win FRIDAY!! Go Jumpers!!!
E's Army Wrote:Jumpers are putting it together when it counts. Those miles have made them tough. They are true road warriors.

Hope they don't catch the Southern Cincy flue this week.:Shaking: