Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 42 Pineville 00 Final
Williamsburg 42
Pineville 00

FINAL :welcome: HAZARD TO WILLIAMSBURG
Jackets roll...Pineville unable to score again against the Burg D...
Pineville played much better than two weeks ago. Ford made them much better. Williamsburg just had to many athletes.
Williamsburg slowly put up there points unlike usual blowing the team out quickly. Congrads Williamsburg.. I shall be making an appearance in the burg Friday night..
See you there. 64SUR will have a meet and greet in the west end zone.
I should have a crew with me... Should have 3 of my cousins and my women and one of other cousins women..
Time to play somebody this week Burger.
Bac2369 bring a woman for 64SUR. Gut how is your season going. Changed teams mid way through the season and now the Hounds have been leashed. They will run no more this season.
To use 64's fav saying, 1 week til Wburg starts bball season.
E's Army Wrote:See you there. 64SUR will have a meet and greet in the west end zone.

Free food for all Hazard fans?
NO 64 is looking for a girl friend.
64 has a job and his mommy thinks he is a good looking man.
Score did not indicate the game. I think this game was what Williamsburg needed. I also thought that Williamsburg demonstrated that they have the ability to beat you in different ways, in other words they can now spread it around all our players have the ability to step up and take care of business. In other words we are a more complete team. Pineville really had a good team. Wilson was A monister last night.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Time to play somebody this week Burger.

Time for RIUTG come to Williamsburg and get a hotdawg before Basketball season :lmao:
So you are now admitting that Wburg is about to start bball season?
mysonis55 Wrote:So you are now admitting that Wburg is about to start bball season?

You don't catch on fast do you mysonis55 HotDAWGS for RUNITUPTHEGUT we want his admission money and sell him a HotDAWGS wake-up mysonis55 :lmao:
Williamsburg looked a little rough in this one!!! They really could not protect on field goals. Hatcher was loosing his mind because the defense could not get lined up. It also looked like Pineville was pushing Williamsburg around up front. Offensively Williamsburg got stuck in the red zone. What happened on the opening kickoff on the fair catch? I never understood how that was Pinevilles ball!!
BDC Wrote:Williamsburg looked a little rough in this one!!! They really could not protect on field goals. Hatcher was loosing his mind because the defense could not get lined up. It also looked like Pineville was pushing Williamsburg around up front. Offensively Williamsburg got stuck in the red zone. What happened on the opening kickoff on the fair catch? I never understood how that was Pinevilles ball!!

Got to catch it :HitWall: 42-00 not bad for pushing us around
BDC Wrote:Williamsburg looked a little rough in this one!!! They really could not protect on field goals. Hatcher was loosing his mind because the defense could not get lined up. It also looked like Pineville was pushing Williamsburg around up front. Offensively Williamsburg got stuck in the red zone. What happened on the opening kickoff on the fair catch? I never understood how that was Pinevilles ball!!

Explanation I got was the ball didn't hit the ground so it was a live ball when we caught it. Our player thought it was dead ball and handed it to ref. Refs said since ball was still live that handing it to them was giving up possession.
Pineville had a great season. Congrats to them. Hope Hazard continues on.
Kudos to Pineville and Coach Elam. They had a very good season. After being humbled two weeks ago they showed up and played with great intensity. They took it right at Williamsburg from the opening kick off. They continued to play good hard football throughout. They never lost their composure and stayed focused. They were a credit to their coach. They have great discipline which has to come from him.I expect good things from Pineville in years to come. Woolum kid is a tough nut. He got flat run over from the blindside but bounced back out there the next series.If he grows he may be better than his dad.
I saw the play, and what happened was the kicker kicked the ball straight up in the air. The ball did not bounce, and a kid from Williamsburg fair caught it. The refree did not blow his whistle, and the kid from Williamsburg handed him the ball. Pineville was already running their defense on the field, and the kid who picked up the fumble was not even on the kick team, but was running on the field for defense. It was a crazy play to start the game.
Playfast Wrote:I saw the play, and what happened was the kicker kicked the ball straight up in the air. The ball did not bounce, and a kid from Williamsburg fair caught it. The refree did not blow his whistle, and the kid from Williamsburg handed him the ball. Pineville was already running their defense on the field, and the kid who picked up the fumble was not even on the kick team, but was running on the field for defense. It was a crazy play to start the game.

Stan the man said the same thing on Radio.:Cheerlead
Not quite sure I understand the ruling here. If a player from the defensive team sideline ran on the field and picked up a live ball, how do they gain possession? Seems like it should have been off setting penalties for both teams having players run on the field and the offensive team would have kept possession.
Newjacket Wrote:Not quite sure I understand the ruling here. If a player from the defensive team sideline ran on the field and picked up a live ball, how do they gain possession? Seems like it should have been off setting penalties for both teams having players run on the field and the offensive team would have kept possession.

:ref2: needs to learn the :rules: