Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class A Playoffs Rd 2 - Paintsville @ Raceland
Tigers will be without Matt Miller with a torn ACL and Gabe Burchell is a big question and probably a game time decision. Obviously the knowledgeable Ram fan base know we cannot afford to come into this game with missing starters due to lack of our depth at critical positions. Tigers fight hard in this one but are simply overmatched and out manned but keep it close for a quarter until the Rams impose their will. Too much for us to handle, hopefully both teams come away injury free. As for the kid in the wheelchair, I got a chance to briefly speak with him at the Tigers home game and he is a gamer, hate to see anyone out that loves to compete plus watching the coaches, teammates and fans talking with him coming off the field shows what he really means to the team and community. Speedy recovery to him and the injured Tigers.
russellpride Wrote:At the end of the day who cares really nobody gonna remember this anyway in 5 years. Too many people live their lives thru hs sports that's sad. Good luck to all teams playing. Mayfield unreal nobody got anything for them anyhow so everyone else playing for 2nd place.

That's funny, you didn't talk like that when the Eagles had a dog in this fight. Oh well, that's about what I expected though.
Joe Chirico has done an outstanding job with Paintsville this season, but I think the season ends this week.

Raceland - 48

Paintsville - 14
russellpride Wrote:At the end of the day who cares really nobody gonna remember this anyway in 5 years. Too many people live their lives thru hs sports that's sad. Good luck to all teams playing. Mayfield unreal nobody got anything for them anyhow so everyone else playing for 2nd place.

BGR Hall of Fame post. First Ballot. Hahahahhahahahha I'm crying. :Clap:
64SUR Wrote:Pikeville almost lost to paintsville Confusedhh:

Which is exactly why I say Raceland better not overlook them....Duh!
Raceland 42, Paintsville 14
Panther Thunder Wrote:BGR Hall of Fame post. First Ballot. Hahahahhahahahha I'm crying. :Clap:

haha I agree. I thought I was dreaming when I read that. Almost too good to be true. If that isn't a case of a hijacked account, well....Confusednicker:
Raceland 50
Paintsville 15:Cheerlead
Too many Rams, and not enough Tigers. Good luck to both teams. Have a safe, and injury free game.
Russell McPride, that's funny coming from you.. Considering the entire Fairview staff and superintendent were willing to sale their souls for wins the past few years. Now all the sudden your saying HS sports are not important.. Sounds like a whipped puppy to me Sad
Some of the stuff Russell Pride says is legendary... The guy really just has a way with words... And hypocritical justifications LMAO
Say what you want no big deal glad all the KEYBOARD COWBOYS can sleep at night!
Going to take the high road on this one... Let's get back to the game talk. So #3 for the Tigers is out? What happened to him?
Torn ACL. Had his surgery Monday morning.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
ttt
Rams win...
Raceland by eleventy billion
Kids are still having fun right now, focused to the point of playing ball. Knowing that you win or go home, no where close to how they were feeling last year at this time. These kids want to play football and want to play on! Very different feeling right now compared to last year. Really like the mind set of the kids right now. Focused, dedicated and working hard every week.
We miss you Zach Litteral
We miss you AJ Joseph
2 seniors that will not be on the field playing but will be well represented tonight.
If Rams are focused and come to play its a beat down.. If Raceland comes out off focus and lazy, it could be interesting.. I'm gonna say this team understands their opportunity and gets it done tonight in impressive fashion. Good luck to both teams, may it be an excellent night of high school football. Go RAMS!
Good luck to coach Chirico & the Tigers.

No matter the outcome Paintsville fans should be proud. Your program has made a huge turn around this year. IMO, you have one of the best coaches around. Class act all the way.
Anyone know what radio station(s) will be covering the game?